Yes, another newbie asking about etiquette

Hey, everyone...I'm a new hobbyist and like everyone else starting out, I've been trying to figure out all the rules & regs. :-)

I've read a lot of the posts here and they've been extremely informative--thank you all! So here's my question...when you show up to an incall and jump in the shower as a first step, what's the usual etiquette about re-entering the room? Do you get completely re-dressed, walk out in a towel, or just go completely starkers?

This seems like a silly detail (even as I'm writing it), but at my first appointment, I found myself wondering that when I was towelling off. I decided to go with the towel, and all went well, but is there actually a "right way"? :-)

just do whatever your comfortable with. My gentlemen usually just come in the buff or in the towel....but there are a few that will put there unders back on...hehe {can be fun taking them off}

kisses,

Emma

Ask any Sp on the board and you will find that there is no detail of any size or type that is considered silly.

Personally I do a robe or towel. Had a minor incident once with an over ACed hotel room. We all know how the story goes but lesson learned.

Gotta keep a little warmth down below :-)

Passmore

I'm not an incall guy, and I always shower right before the lady arrives at my hotel room, so showering has never been an issue for me. However, if the issue ever came up ... being shy, I would probably come out with my pants on and the towel over my shoulders.

I wouldn't worry about this too much, and Emma certainly would be an authority on the subject. Remember, whatever you put on isn't likely to stay on for very long (smile).

As far as I'm concerened, I agree with Emma. Do what you please as long as it wont make bad feelings for the lady (I'm not the one to talk about that)

This is a good question -- I never really thought about it until now but I generally come out with just a towel.

Well.....I jump out of the bathroom...Buck naked (antlerman style)...thrust the hips in the diesction of the lady......so my antler swings up and slaps my belly ....and grunt like a caveman :lol::lol:

Actually it all depends on the first mood set with the lady....

Sometimes they are the agressor and strip you down and drive you nuts before you get to the shower.....

but there are times when I like to step out...be the shy type...with a towel wrapped around me........sometimes tented...sometimes not

Then there are other times it is strutting out of the room confident in who you are...not arrogant....and open with your sexuality......

it all depends on the lady ...the mood of both her and you.....

Thanks for the input, everyone, especially the SPs...it's good to hear the opinions of the ones who have to see the result! :-)

antlerman, I truly hope that I can feel comfortable enough someday to display the same level of flourish as you! :-)

antlerman, I truly hope that I can feel comfortable enough someday to display the same level of flourish as you! :-)

I hope not!!!..........

It's just casual paid sex with a (usually) very experienced professional, so feel comfortable. The more comfortable you are, the easier her job, the more fun for both.

Thanks for the input, everyone, especially the SPs...it's good to hear the opinions of the ones who have to see the result! :-)

Guest f***2f***

I just come out swinging....that way she doesn't have to screw around with buttons and bows....i usually take my shower before I get there though and save the time...don't forget to floss and brush your teeth if you're getting some nice kisses...always nice for the lady to not have to put up with your bad breathe and chunks of food between your teeth.....give yourself a fresh shave before you go too....it's easier on her skin and she will be appreciative.

Remember this is a paid professional and she has seen what you've got before...don't be shy man...usually the ladies aren't

Same here, i come out swinging. I too prefer to have a shower before getting there, however I occasionnaly go direct from work over lunch hour and have a shower upon arrival (I always ask the lady's permission to take a shower at her place). I go in the bathroom butt naked because I don't want my clothes all over the bathroom if the lady needs to use it.

No matter if I go from home or from work, as Boner said, I always floss, brush my teeth and shave before hand.

Same here, i come out swinging. I too prefer to have a shower before getting there, however I occasionnaly go direct from work over lunch hour and have a shower upon arrival (I always ask the lady's permission to take a shower at her place). I go in the bathroom butt naked because I don't want my clothes all over the bathroom if the lady needs to use it.

No matter if I go from home or from work, as Boner said, I always floss, brush my teeth and shave before hand.

Good advice LS - and don't forget, a little shower play after (with the lady) is always a fun time too.

Guest m***2

LS you got a point and I must add that it depends on the individual... Do what feels right, do what you are comfortable doing and relax... In my humble opinion there is no correct answer to this question even though it has passed through my mind on occasion.