new looking for massage

This will be my first time going to get a massage. was wondering if anyone could help me out and tell me how this works..I see door fee but are there more fee's once inside and what can i expect...Thanx everyone cheers

I would suggest contacting the provider or spa you are interested in checking out and asking them for details, I know little of the goings on at parlours-having been independent right from the start and all-inclusive- but I do know that Club Madellyn Jae is also all inclusive and you won't have to negotiate any fees once you have paid your session fee.

Wherever you go, I am sure you will have a fun little adventure and will come away wiser and more relaxed than you went in! Have fun and beware, sensual massages are highly addictive!

Xoxox

There are two fee systems with massage. One is all inclusive. The rate will be roughly 150-180/hour. You will likely be expected to pay the rate upfront and you should not expect negotiations or requests for extra money throughout the encounter. This is the system that I use and I prefer it because I find negotiating money during an encounter really breaks the mood.

The other system is the "door fee + tips" system. The door fee generally about $60/hour goes to the parlour/club, and then you "tip" the massage provider, generally based on what services you want. For example, one spa I applied to work at (but never did) charged $40 for a clothed release, $60 for a topless release, $80 for a nude release, and $100 for a nude release with body slides. The tip could also be one set amount for her time.

It's very important that if you go to a door fee + tip place that you tip appropriately, because the woman giving you a massage is probably expecting to be paid by you directly, and not the club/parlour.

These are just some very general guidelines. When you pick which independent provider or establishment you would like to visit, you should clarify with them directly exactly how fees work.

Ottawa has a great massage scene. Welcome and enjoy!

• Like 4

This is a good pricing guideline for thoses MA's who provide really good service but never mention any prices but at the end of session always say "whatever you feel is fair". I once paid a door fee of $60 and then a tip of $120 of which she thought was very generous. Considering I got a great massage, release and she was naked for most of the session, sure beats going to a strip club.

With no disrespect intended, I don't think this is the way to ask this. You seemed to have paid within the guideline from your experience, but there's others who may have a different idea of a fair tip. It's best to check with the agency and obtain more information. Reputable spa"s will be able to guide you. This is my advice as there's been a few threads on this subject and the MP not fairly being compensated.

This is a good pricing guideline for thoses MA's who provide really good service but never mention any prices but at the end of session always say "whatever you feel is fair". I once paid a door fee of $60 and then a tip of $120 of which she thought was very generous. Considering I got a great massage, release and she was naked for most of the session, sure beats going to a strip club.

Guest s**nflute
This will be my first time going to get a massage. was wondering if anyone could help me out and tell me how this works..I see door fee but are there more fee's once inside and what can i expect...Thanx everyone cheers

As i posted on a previous thread, those who comment, it's pure fiction at it's best that may also damage the MP reputation. Please be careful what you are requesting in a public forum that may picked up on the LE radar.

I cannot give you rep points sorry gotta spread the love.... I cannot agree with you more.... in order to keep hobbying fun and safe for all it is always best to remain discrete in public forum this includes not only the discussion areas but the recommendation area as well.....always best to become educated and do some reading under the legal section prior to making any posts ....knowledge is power :) And as Bethany outlined contact the lady or spa of interest in private forum to discuss anything business related

As i posted on a previous thread, those who comment, it's pure fiction at it's best that may also damage the MP reputation. Please be careful what you are requesting in a public forum that may picked up on the LE radar.

If you aren't soliciting, or providing illegal services, or allowing SP activity in your spa... then why the need to hide?

CERB is not considered a public space by the way. You have to join the community and its topic specific.

• Like 5

With no disrespect intended, I don't think this is the way to ask this. You seemed to have paid within the guideline from your experience, but there's others who may have a different idea of a fair tip. It's best to check with the agency and obtain more information. Reputable spa"s will be able to guide you. This is my advice as there's been a few threads on this subject and the MP not fairly being compensated.

Thanks Erin and I don't intend to start a war over this but I've been to several places where I was told to "tip what you seem is fair". However a lot of MA's could be burned this way if a customer naively thinks the door fee is going to the MA and leaves an inadequate tip.

I have yet to find an Agency or an Independent MP that was not forthcoming with information regarding services that were available or the compensation required.

All one has to do is use a little common sense and a little discretion, any information that you want can be obtained through email, phone or even a PM via CERB.

Discretion goes a long way in this hobby...

Rodehard

• Like 3

I'm not at all choleric, so no wars started from me over your well intended reply. I question the ethics of these kind of places and not familiar with these practices. I would never want to leave my "tip to what seems fair" up to the client I see. These ladies make nothing from the door fee and I've even heard that sometimes the MP has to pay to use the room on top of it. Discretion goes a long way and the reputable agencies have no problems with answering these questions.

Agreed. You tipped very wisely but others may not.

Thanks Erin and I don't intend to start a war over this but I've been to several places where I was told to "tip what you seem is fair". However a lot of MA's could be burned this way if a customer naively thinks the door fee is going to the MA and leaves an inadequate tip.

All good mr.chevy if you ever have any questions please feel free to send us a quick PM and we will happily answer any questions you may have! Happy Hobbying

Sorry for being so out there with the questions guys and girls..I will see to it that i am much more discreet in the future.

Thanx

If you aren't soliciting, or providing illegal services, or allowing SP activity in your spa... then why the need to hide?

CERB is not considered a public space by the way. You have to join the community and its topic specific.

Mr. Google disagrees with you. :)

• Like 1