Audrey Eve

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

" The journey IS the reward"

I met Audrey Eve through Alexandra Sky. Both are women who have mastered the art of seduction. Audrey Eve is a stunning red-head, with pale soft skin, beautiful breasts, and an ass to die for.

My encounter was easy to set up, no hassels. We met at the agreed time, spent a few moments to get to know each other, then the fun began. She is a great kisser, felt like I was back in high school. Slow, teasing, sensual, erotic....yup, high school fun!!

We proceeded to the bedroom, and quickly got rid of the unnecessary layers of clothing. Audrey Eve is a passionate woman, with a purpose. Make no mistake, she has no problem taking what she 'needs', before giving you yours. Very sexy, very arousing. We sampled multiple positions, my favorite being her riding me cowgirl. She gets wonderfully wet, which make this 'ooooh' so enjoyable. She rocks back and forth, until she shakes and spasms. God, I love that.

After she caught her breath, I flipped her over and we finished doggie. She grinds back at just the right moment, somehow knowing when to milk you for every last drop. I was left shaking, satisfied.

Saying I 'took one for the team' implies risk. Those of you who have met Sky know...if she's Sky 'approved'...you're in for some fun.

Gentlemen, she is new to CERB, so treat her well. Lovers of red-heads...go get some. You'll be glad you did!!

Audrey....I'll be back for more. Saddle up!!

• Like 1

Thanks for this, emb. I'm glad to see newbies getting attention here.

And another memorable redhead, it seems :)

Recently, I had the pleasure of enrolling in Audrey Eve's sex education program. It was packed curriculum and Audrey provided excellent hands-on, personalized instruction with many in-class assignments and tests. I repeated many assignments over and over to ensure that I was ready of the final exam.

All kidding aside, my time with Audrey was very enjoyable - we got to know each other with some quiet conversation and then proceeded to engage in a passion filled session. I used the word passion specifically as I feel that Audrey brought passion and energy to our time together, which made our time together very enjoyable.

Audrey runs an excellent training program and I can't wait to enrol in a refresher class or maybe an advanced education program.

Recently I wrote about a wonderful morning that I spent with Audrey Eve, attending one of her special classes. Well, I return to her class for a more advanced course in an afternoon during which we shared a bottle of fine wine and we got reacquainted.

Audrey is an intelligent, sexy, and beautiful woman. She enjoys teaching her lessons and as as good student, i was able to complete many of my in-class assignments.

In my last review, I wrote about her passion and all I can say is that the passion that I experienced the last time was even increased this time. I think this is what I enjoy the most about spending time with Audrey -- the passion she brings.

Anyway, I am sold on her as a teacher for more private lessons, and I can't wait to schedule myself for another class.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.