Islandindepedent

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

The last time I had a nooner was over 30 years ago in High School with my girl friend, today, in a Charlottetown area Motel, I had a nooner with a very sweet girl friend substitute, she was young and friendly, has amazing boobs and really aims to please in bed. This girl is either a very talented actress, or she truly enjoys her vocation, she had me convinced that I kind of knew what I was doing and I'm looking forward to the next time I can help her out with a donation.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Last evening Sarah and I had our second date, this girl leaves me wanting more (in a very good way) she is all about satisfaction and believe me, I was satisfied. When I looked down and saw those sultry eyes, with a little glint that suggested she too was enjoying the experience, it made me feel years younger.

For the past several years I have had some problems with keeping the blood flow to my life long buddy, if you know what I mean, but not last night, Sarah kept "things" up pretty good, I just wish I could have held out a little longer, but it felt so good.

So in conclusion, two thumbs, and that's not all, up, for Sarah.

Guest userfriendly

i don't wanna get into details but she is good at what she does, and offers exactly what she says she does. no games. there's not much to offer here in pei besides her, but even if there was, she'd still be a fine choice.

does islandindependent have a site? i see shes from the montague area but i cant figure out who she is .. any help?

The recommendation section is probably NOT the place to have this discussion but I see no other option.

I am left wondering (A) why you want to know who she is and (B) what good would it do you? Her anonymity is just as important (I am sure) to her as yours is to you sir. This is a world where discretion and a certain degree of anonymity is required and requested, for anyone to blatantly inquire of another's actual identity is wrong and frankly kinda scary!

I doubt very much that YOU would appreciate a post asking "islandguy1569 I see he is from PEI but I can't figure out who he is...any help?"

In not so certain terms don't ask this type of question again man, it's just wrong!

I apologize if I have hijacked this reco. thread or crossed a line in some way, if I have I am willing to take my punishment as Mod sees fit. If not let this post stand as a testament to discretion.

• Like 2

I was just curious there guys calm down! I don't have a way of getting ahold of her and as far as I could tell she doesn't always check the site just figured if I had an idea who she was it would help me out no worries I'm all for being very annonymous!!!

Islandguy, I figured it must have been something like that, you should be able to get in contact with her thru PM here on CERB although she does go off the grid once and a while but then pops up again, well worth the wait.

I tried making a new thread for this recommendation since this thread got a bit hijacked, but the system wouldn't allow it, maybe because my account is still moderated?

Last night I met IslandIndependent for the first time. She was very professional leading up to and during our time together. It was an incall, and she arranged a great spot to meet. She made great conversation and flirted with a beautiful smile and wonderful, sparkling eyes. There was definately no rush, but after some getting to know each other, we moved on to getting our clothes off. She has an amazing body, with cool tatoos and peircings. Her body writhed sensually and she moaned at all the right times as I played with her, making this feel like a genuine gfe.

When it was my turn, she treated me such care and enthusiasm. She is extremely talented and is so sexy when she stared up at me with those beautiful eyes. Although she had me wanting to end things right there in her mouth, I asked to move on to the next thing. After several different positions, I had a crazy intense finish all over her gorgeous tits, and I'll never forget her beautiful satisfied smile coupled with those gorgeous, sparkling eyes staring into mine as I did this.

I highly recommend IslandIndependent to everyone. She is talented in every aspect and will not disappoint. You definately need to give her a try. I know that I'll be going back for more!

Thanks guys for all the great reviews. I am new to this and want to try meeting someone. She sounds great !

Hello all,

Met with her one night a few weeks ago. Was going to leave a reco. sooner, but was in the middle of moving at the time.

First of all, the location rating of 5 might be a bit misleading. The inside of the place itself was quite nice and comfortable. I just didn't find the area to access her place all that great. It was pretty late at night, but there still seemed to be a lot of people sitting around in cars and stuff... just seemed off. But had no problems either way!

Had a great time that night... left me very happy and very satisfied. Plan to meet with her again soon. Was very friendly and seemed to really want to please!

Guest Ca***n1**0

She sounds terrific, hopefully I will get a chance to visit with her after her time off.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.