Recomendations vs. chemistry

I guess my point is I have been trying some of the badly reviewed ladies and they have not been that bad. Maybe my standards are just to low :D

Also how do the well reviewed ladies keep it always on?

Ok..after taking a fun dig at you......I see your point here...

I do not think your standards are low...in fact I would tend to say the opposite.

You are going to see some of the not so recommended ladies recenly...but I bet you go in there with an open mind...friendly....and not knowing you might walk out of there with the same experiance as others.

Like an animal can sense fear and react to it ....we all know women are more sensitive and have that 7th sense when dealing with people...so I bet you have a presence around you that puts them at ease ....and in return you get to have agreat time...

There are like said guys that go in there with the mind set of "I am paying for this and I am going to get what I came for"....they do not have to even say it as there body language says it all.....other go in there shy as a mouse expecting the lady to take complete charge...and when that does not happen they look at it as a bad experiance.

So what you put into the encounter is what you will most likely get back.....

now how long does it take the hormones from birth control pills to wear off....I am not sure about this influx of emotions.......

Guest Ou**or**n

I agree completely that half an hour is a poor way to experience a lady. Heck, I even find one hour a little tight and when financial circumstances permit I try to go for one and half hours.

That all being said, one time I went out to meet a lady. In the course of meeting her, the location changed and I had to do some waiting. When we finally met up she took her clothes off quickly and told me that she only had time for the half. This happened once before and I politely told the lady that our arrangement and preference was for the hour and left. However this girl was smokin' hot and then added with a twinkle in her eye that the half would be more than enough time. She then successfully used her womanly abilities to give me a hell of time. I have since repeated with her for the hour. However it all would of gone badly if I hadn't just rolled with the changes that night.

antlerman said:

There are like said guys that go in there with the mind set of "I am paying for this and I am going to get what I came for"....they do not have to even say it as there body language says it all.....other go in there shy as a mouse expecting the lady to take complete charge...and when that does not happen they look at it as a bad experiance.

This is also dead-on.

Edited by Ou**or**n
Commented on antlerman's post

Each and every person is special....some have the looks,some have the stamina,some have humor,some have the smarts and some just have it all.

Beauty is a good thing,chemistry is great but its all in the person. I see beauty in everyone. Beauty weather it is on the outside or inside...everyone has something different to offer. I do not think of anyone but the person i am with{sometimes persons}. I love to get lost in him. Forget everything else.

just go with the flow....relax and enjoy...

kisses,

Emma A

Funny that - you and I talked about the same thing the other day, Emma. It's all about leaving the world of spreadsheets, word documents, Harper, and the mortgage, and taking off in your hot air balloon.

With you, it is easy to get lost in the experience. I haven't giggled so much for a long time.