Yes, She's been found!!! Bells chime, dancing in the streets, break out the champagne!!!!

And off to the Champagne Room.

With Ariel :)

Ariel, as I've had occasion to observe elsewhere, is a stunner. I saw her again tonight at the Fax, in her amazing purple micro-bikini, looking AWESOME! That face, that hair, that body....:)

OK, I'm a fan, and an enthusiast, but Ariel brings that out in you. How could you not be enthusiastic when that gorgeous body is displayed before you, and she reaches out to touch you, and to hug you??? The smile, the eyes, everything, perfect. Hot and beautiful.

The stage show. Part One in the bikini, she prances and swings and commands attention. Part Two in a black fishnet minidress, sexy beyond belief.

She comes back to my table after to have a drink and chat. I leave before the feature show.

"You're missing the feature attraction," the doorman tells me.

"I've just seen her, " I reply.

I planned to see her last night but got tied up with work.

I hate it when that happens.... :(

I'm away again so hope I can catch her before Christmas.

Really outstanding dancer and an awesome beauty..

I just cannot remember all the names of girls.

Ariel is pretty hard to forget :)

I've described her on another thread as looking a bit like Ashlyn Rae. Tonight she reminded me more of Tanner Mayes, but with fuller breasts.

The definition of her back, as it slopes toward her slender waist, is awe-inspiring.

God she's a beauty.

Okay... heeding Cato's advice, I went to the BF. Dead night, but there certainly was one hottie, who was with a gentleman (perhaps even the illustrious Cato himself?). Of course, it was Ariel. After *somebody* monopolized her for a very long time, I finally got my chance to talk to her. Her looks have been described in detail: suffice it to say that she is amazing. What struck me is how good she is with the conversation. Not rushed and very natural. After our fantastic time in the CR, the club had filled up. She could have easily worked the crowd, but stuck around for a drink and small talk. Classy girl...and in case anybody is confused...HOT.

• Like 1

Guest New B**ce

I saw her stage show a while ago. She's got the moves, and the looks :)

I haven't had a private dance yet but will next time.

Does anyone know what Ariel's schedule is? Is she a day or night girl? Does she have regular shifts? I arrive in town on thursday and would love to see her. Thanks.

I haven't heard from her in a while, but I think evenings are your best bet.

I saw her there Wednesday afternoon. Was there myself to see Kitty :-)

I saw Ariel again last night; looking awesome, and a great performer.

"You want my hot little ass in your lap," she said.

Yes, as a matter of fact, I do. :)

I had to resurrect this thread as I got a fantastic Christmas surprise today. Stopped in at the Barefax and there was our elusive Ariel! She looked as amazing as usual. I didn't know she switched up clubs, but it was a bit of a homecoming. I first fell for Ariel at the Barefax. We had a blast even on totally dead Sunday nights... Since then she has become my ATF and has to be one of the most popular dancers in town. I don't know her schedule but rest assured she was in fine form today. Merry Christmas to me :)

• Like 1

Is the same Ariel that work at Barb's for awhile?

That's her :) I have known Ariel for quite a while. I think she worked at Barbs in her early days, then switched to Barefax for a stretch, then back to Barbs, now at Barefax. Not unusual for dancers to switch it up. Ariel has always kept her own hours and that is part of the fun of finding her lol

Guest Ni**t*****t

I read a ton of stuff about her but never met her :( my loss I guess. Any idea what her schedule is like?

Does anyone know if Ariel is still at Barefax? I don't live in Ottawa anymore and am visiting soon. I last saw her at Barbs. It has been 2 years and I would love to see here again.