Any SP's want to try the sybian?

The Yahoo user-group for Sybian users in Canada and the US is quite active and has a good links section. There is a zip file of over 170M of video footage compiled by one of the first members if anyone is interested.

Cheers!

Gav

PS.. anyone else have a Sybian in the Ottawa area? I'd be keen to help organize a Rodeo!

Guest ***nsut***jr

Great idea barrie

There were some awesome bits on the Howard Stern show of ladies riding the Sybian.

I can't recall any that did not absolutely love the experience.

I think you start out on low and turn up the juice as required.LOL

Hope this works out and you all have fun.

J

lol... I guess you can just turn it up and watch someone squirm. But I try to be a bit more sensual than that... lol It's all about adjusting and creating something the SP likes. Everybody is different, in what they like/want, so I try to make sure we find what's best for each... It's fun to play around, since there's a lot of different attachments, and some women like certain things better. Some women prefer clit stimulation, some like G-spot stimulation more, some like Anal.... It's all about what the person is comfortable with and what their at ease with.

I had seen it on the Howard Stern show also, but I didn't think it was that powerful till I say it in a bunch of movies... It's ridiculous. It's not only the amount of orgasms it produces, but it's the intensity of which it does... It's pretty dramatic... And since not everyone has one, I feel it's my responsibility as a human being to share... I mean, it's my responsibility as a horny human being to share ;-)

I also did a google search since I have never seen this word before and didn't know what it was. And... boy, the search came up with some incredible video clips including those on the Howard Stern show!

Judging from the responses from the SP's here and to quote Megforfun -

"..set up a mobile sybian and you may be on to something LOL ".

You may even set up a "donation" box near by..lol.

haha... It is pretty intense. But the Howard Stern show doesn't truly capture what it can do... I guarantee that it's totally different in real life... And different in a good way...

I know some men guarantee orgasms, lol but the sybian can't be replicated and I don't feel bad saying it...

That being said, meeting with one of the interested ladies this weekend... Hopefully she'll post a review explaining her likes and dislikes of the experience so others can gauge it's beauty... lol I've sold this thing enough now. Time to get some informercial style testimonials... lol

Edited by barriei88

I like my own toys and I never use re-used toys. As sanitary as we can we I can't get over that it has been somewhere else.

Sometimes I can stay current with these posts and go on with my day and sometimes my imagination gets the better of me. As I read through the comments from all the beautiful providers regarding their thoughts and experiences with the sybian....I immediately lost all ability to concentrate. Now my day is totally shot. Wish it was Friday.

• Like 1

I completely get that... And for the sake of anyone interested, you should know shit is sanitized immidiately after with the recommended stuff, and any attachments used are thrown into the dishwasher for a second round of sanitization.

Maybe I've said too much, but yes... I am the guy with penises in his dishwasher.. tear lol

so barrie i am thinking that you float me a loan, i get one of these and we can hold competitions and shows. these things will pay for themselves, all you need to do is invest :)

haha not my style zoro... Although I do recommend it for every sexy lady... I like cornering the market... haha The more sybians are out there, the less value I have... lol

I'm selfish that way... haha If anyone has a better idea to make sexy sexy friends, then I'm all ears... ;-)

haha not my style zoro... Although I do recommend it for every sexy lady... I like cornering the market... haha The more sybians are out there, the less value I have... lol

I'm selfish that way... haha If anyone has a better idea to make sexy sexy friends, then I'm all ears... ;-)

I think that'll attract a few MORE sexy ladies!

I completely get that... And for the sake of anyone interested, you should know shit is sanitized immidiately after with the recommended stuff, and any attachments used are thrown into the dishwasher for a second round of sanitization.

Okay now I'm confused, does the Sybian remove shit..to be sanitized afterwards? What do you do with the shit afterwards? LOL

It's basically two parts...

Part A) is the straddle itself, which has an easy wipe exterior. So I use the recommended cleaner on it immediately afterwards. Since the sybian has a motor in it, it's safe to say that the saddle part isn't dishwasher safe... lol

Part B) Are the 10+ Attachments that hook onto the straddle.... Obviously you don't use everyone, most women prefer 1 or 2 max. Those hook onto the straddle. Some are for clitoral stimulation and some are for penetration/g spot stimulation... All of those are also cleaned with the recommended stuff, but since those attachments are of a rubber material you can sanatize them in the dishwasher.

I go to the extreme to be safe. And it says you can do both in the book, so I do it all... And surprisingly enough, my dishwasher has a setting thats called disinfect... lol Safe to say, I wash them and store them right away because no man wants to be caught with a penis in his dishwasher... lol

It's also recommended to use only water based lubes, so I order the recommended stuff too...

Don't judge a book by its cover... lol

Yeah it is multi-polyorgasmic... Some of the attachments are designed to stimulate both clit and g-spot at the same time, or you can go triple attachment and have both g-spot, anal and clit stimulation simultaneously. But that's not a first date kinda deal... U have to get used to it first.. It is really powerful and with great power comes great responsibility. lol Hopefully some SP's can comment on what they've experienced, because sadly that is something I won't understand or can't explain since I'm not using it... Most of the comments I get are from how much/often they cum and not what kind of orgasms their having...

In a regular session of playing for 30-45 minutes, most women will reach double digit orgasms easily... As to where and what kind of orgasms, that's something you'd have to experience or talk to someone who has to figure it out... Every woman reacts differently, everybody prefers different things, so there is no typical experience, everyone is different. Not only are you using different types of stimulation, but you can also add rotation to the equation. Some women like high intensity and let it ride, some women prefer to be teased with speeds lowered and accelerated since it replicates being fucked hard vs, simply being continuously stimulated. It is poly-orgasmic, but as to how each one reacts is different. I don't know if everyone has them, but I know it's a possibility based on design...

Hey guys, I don't want to be a douche, but can we stop with the I wanna bang an SP references? this is pretty much why were all here... This topic is for the SP's interested, and feedback from peeps interested in the sybian or who've tried it...

That being said, hosting one of you lovely ladies in a few short hours, the sybian is shined up and ready to go! *evil laugh" lol

• Like 1

Well in all honesty, i had a friend of mine working for a sex store at one point, well shes not a friend anymore but thats life, and she showed me a sybian, i was always curious about if i bought one for my gf at the time if she would use it, or hell even if she would like it. I might even still be interested in purchasing one but they are really expensives machines lol. I have to figure out how to make one of my own lol

So for the sake of feedback, the sybian experience last night wasn't the greatest as far as results went... (If i only post the good, i'd be doing a diservice... lol)

For the majority of people who've tried it, results have gone through the roof, but my sexy friend above couldn't seem to get comfortable and didn't try it for very long. It wasn't because she was rushing or clock watching, or wanted to get out of there fast. It was because her kitty was way to sensitive... lol She seemed overwhelmed a bit by the power. Some women are baffled by the intensity and I think she was a little bit! So we didn't play on it for that long in order to get the best results. Which is cool by me ... The sybian is an alternative experience, so not everyone reacts the same way... I could tell she was a bit nervous, and I think most women are the first time they try it... If you can't relax, nerves can play a big deal too. So no cuming like a banshee on the sybian last night, but they can't all be hole in one's... (bad pun sorry) lol

That being said... It's in no way a reflection on her SP skills... This is definitely an alternative activity, where people have different reactions all the time. She was really friendly, open minded, down to earth, sexy, smelled the way every woman should smell, and very keen on having fun! You guys should give her a try... ;-) She has an amazing body and a great personality!

But sadly, the sybian was just a bit too intense for her...

And from my perspective, not hers... There is no bad sybian experience in the sense that trying things is fun. And even if the results weren't typical, I still made a sexy friend with a great personality that I will definitely be inviting over again ;-) It's really hard to call it a bad experience when there's a hot naked rockstar in your bed! These are good problems to have in life... lol

Edited by barriei88

I'll admit I'm curious. I've killed some pretty high powered toys lately, and it honestly looks fun as all get out!

:D

Let's do science!

Sounds like someone needs to find a way to get sybians into the possession of more SPs to share the love. Personally, its long been a fantasy of mine to DP a woman who is experiencing mind-blowing intensity from one of these.