Frisky Office Liaisions?

On two different occassions I started an on the job relationship had sex all over the place but it got to serious and then it got ugly, never going their again. I prefer sex at the alter and in the back of a voyageur bus.

rub

Now - that sounds like an interesting story waiting to be told. :-o

Many moons ago when I started this thread I said this co-worker is off limits. Now, she's leaving in a week, but will still be in town...

Knowing what you know, would it change your original perspective? :-|

Guest f***2f***
Many moons ago when I started this thread I said this co-worker is off limits. Now, she's leaving in a week, but will still be in town...

Knowing what you know, would it change your original perspective? :-|

bang her likes there's no tomorrow!!:mrgreen:

Guest i***k***

When I was a teen I worked at a large department store and there was this little hottie that worked in lingerie... I pursued her vigorously and managed to win her over. That began a good, solid six months of crazy sex. We did it on the shipping counter, in the offices upstairs, the bathroom, on the bus home from work and many other public places... was pretty edgy for me at the time. :) Thoroughly enjoyed every minute!

I like hotties that work in lingerie, also like hotties that play in lingerie. :wink:

Sounds like that was a memorable event from your past inaluki, thanks for sharing.

there was this little hottie that worked in lingerie...

Horny and creative...lol

I think I like you. I'll play the doctor if you play the nurse!!:mrgreen:

Seymore.......the rules have now changed.......there are no more rules.......tap it boy....tap it!!!

Selling real estate in the area, it has always been a fantasy of mine to have a spur of the moment romp with a lady that I'm either showing a house to or selling for. This unfortunately is very unlikely as it is too small of town to take this risk and have my wife find out! Man it would be hot though!

Selling real estate in the area, it has always been a fantasy of mine to have a spur of the moment romp with a lady that I'm either showing a house to or selling for. This unfortunately is very unlikely as it is too small of town to take this risk and have my wife find out! Man it would be hot though!

What town are you in Calman?

BTW, I've sometimes fantasized about having a large gang bang in an empty house. Just bring in some kitchen chairs, wooden bench, a small table, foot stool and a futon - all bought cheap from a yard sale - to help make the positions varied, interesting and relatively comfortable, then leave it all when you go. (Or cum.)

I'm on the quebec side of Ottawa. Anyone want to buy or sell in the Gatineau Hull Aylmer Chelsea area feel free to pm me.

Sorry for the shameless advertising.

No worries, there may be investors here that are interested in this calman. :-D

On the topic of my former co-worker, being the gentleman that I am, I will be taking her out for a nice dinner and we'll see where we go from there. I seem to keep stealing kisses (did it again last night). :mrgreen:

I'm on the quebec side of Ottawa. Anyone want to buy or sell in the Gatineau Hull Aylmer Chelsea area feel free to pm me.

Sorry for the shameless advertising.