Question for the ladies and gents

Well I met a new client today (not a CERB member) and I always ask if they have any health related concerns before our session. He brought up the fact that he was "above" average in the downstairs and I kind of sloughed it off as I'd had some experience in that area.

Well pants off time and OMG I was honestly scared, like no way tab A is gonna fit in slot B.

We took it slow, used a lot of lube but it was still extremely painful in almost all positions, except for missionary when I could tip myself in a certain way.

He says this has been an issue with him his whole life and I felt really bad that he couldn't get all the way sheathed.

Does or has anyone had this type of situation and know any positions that are

easier for a situation like this?

Posted via Mobile Device

In my experience, those who are exceedingly well endowed are often used to the reality that they are too much for most women. If you'd like to try, this is of course entirely your choice since you're the one risking vaginal damage in doing so. The best way to try is you on top so you can make sure that it is to your comfort level. The last thing you want to do is end up with a rupture, tear, or other painful and potentially dangerous problem. If he's too big, he's too big. I know it's not sexy to talk about vaginal ruptures, but reality isn't nearly as sexy as we all want it to be. Just use your judgement. You know your body and its limits better than anyone else. And again: most guys I have encountered that were too big for my comfort had already seen enough ladies to know that sex was rarely an option. They weren't offended at all when I politely refused. Futhermore, it's your body. Ultimately, it doesn't matter how big he is or how much he's paying you, he is not paying for your vagina and no one but you has any say what goes in there.

Handle it politely, and rest assured, he probably already knows that his size makes things a challenge.

I apologize for that.

Okay, serious time......I don't have a female perspective going on here, but I have a friend that had the same problem with a bf (no, dammit, not me). Unless you want to put on 200 lbs, avoidance may be the best answer. The only non-painful position is hj, according to her. Sorry not to be more help. I could probably aid in recovery, though.

Okay, serious time......I don't have a female perspective going on here, but I have a friend that had the same problem with a bf (no, dammit, not me). Unless you want to put on 200 lbs, avoidance may be the best answer. The only non-painful position is hj, according to her. Sorry not to be more help. I could probably aid in recovery, though.

Um, gaining weight won't change the size of your vagina. Unless you were implying she get fat so that he wouldn't find her attractive? Either way, not a cool answer.

Unless you want to put on 200 lbs

I don't get this answer either..the size of our vagina has nothing to do with our weight....lol ...it always surprises me when people think this.

Our bodies are made to have babies so with a lot of lube, excitement on your part ,taking things slow...eventually sex should become more comfortable and pleasurable for you both.

Just out of curiosity, is something like this a common problem? The reason I ask is that I took my GF to a sex shop recently, where she picked out a rather large dildo/vibrator. E.g. (Larger than any human penis). I thought it might be too big, yet she was ramming it in and out of her like there was no tomorrow and she really enjoyed it.

Um, gaining weight won't change the size of your vagina. Unless you were implying she get fat so that he wouldn't find her attractive? Either way, not a cool answer.

I'm sorry.....really wasn't trying to be funny or implying unattractiveness. What I meant was if there is an abundance of girth, it really does make it harder for an average sized male to achieve full penetration. Therefore, it should also make less length availalable for penetration by an overly endowed male.

There is a donut type device you can buy in sex shops that takes care of this problem nicely. :icon_smile:

Thanks! I picked one up haha it looks kinda funny but should hopefully do the trick.

Posted via Mobile Device