A Christmas Present For Those Hard To Buy For

I think this one might belong in the jokes section of the board... ;)

Just wait someones going to try to sell a patriotic Pet Rock next! Would anyone else buy a BaROCK Obama pet rock?

Sorry, couldn't resist!

I think this one might belong in the jokes section of the board... ;)

Just wait someones going to try to sell a patriotic Pet Rock next! Would anyone else buy a BaROCK Obama pet rock?

Sorry, couldn't resist!

I thought of putting it in the joke section...but I saw the ad for it on tv yesterday. No it's not a joke, it really is being sold. It's kinda giving me a chuckle but it's also kinda in bad taste to market...I'm so confused

RG

Guest S**a*Q
A girl at my school was actually eating a salad with chia seeds in it the other day ...

But that is just stupid. I'm surprised they even still make chia pets.

Chia seeds are an amazing food. I've been eating Holy Crap cereal for awhile now and it's freaking awesome. :) Two tablespoons is all you need. It was also featured on Dragons Den and they loved it there as well.

http://holycrap.ca/

Chia seeds are an amazing food. I've been eating Holy Crap cereal for awhile now and it's freaking awesome. :) Two tablespoons is all you need. It was also featured on Dragons Den and they loved it there as well.

http://holycrap.ca/

You can get it much cheaper at a health food store or even at the Depeneur attached to The Albert at Bay

Guest S**a*Q
You can get it much cheaper at a health food store or even at the Depeneur attached to The Albert at Bay

Honestly, I make my own... I just buy the hemp hearts, chia seeds and buckwheat individually and BLAMMO! Super cheap Skinny B ;)

hahahaha! OBAMA!!!

Every time I remember to get a chia pet, they are sold out!! Thanks to this thread I now know I can purchase them online ( never occurred to me) YEAH!!! Now, I will never be without. lol