Curious About RMTs

Guest someottawaguy79

I know of a place nearby in a typical suburban strip-mall. It's primarily full of RMTs and I get the sense that it's the sort of place people go on the recommendation of their doctor perhaps. What are the chances that I can find someone there to happily release me? I don't want to post the name of the place here out of caution that it might end up in a search result or Google's crawler. Are RMTs known for this sort of massage?

I think it's pretty unlikely...most of the MPs providing the happy ending are "body run parlours" licensed by the city, unless you're talking about a masseuse operating in private. I'm pretty sure that a regular old massage place would fire anyone caught providing the release...

I know of a place nearby in a typical suburban strip-mall. It's primarily full of RMTs and I get the sense that it's the sort of place people go on the recommendation of their doctor perhaps. What are the chances that I can find someone there to happily release me? I don't want to post the name of the place here out of caution that it might end up in a search result or Google's crawler. Are RMTs known for this sort of massage?

I personally know a RMT. They are certified and work long and hard for their certificate. They have a professional association that will pull their certificate if they are caught doing anything related to happy endings or massaging in the nude. There have been cases where this has happened and they usually move on to "Body Rub" and get a good following because they have the talent and know how to give a good massage.

I personally know a RMT. They are certified and work long and hard for their certificate. They have a professional association that will pull their certificate if they are caught doing anything related to happy endings or massaging in the nude. There have been cases where this has happened and they usually move on to "Body Rub" and get a good following because they have the talent and know how to give a good massage.

I know a gal who was in a situation like this, she was asked to leave her RMT school a bit before graduation after it got out that she was paying for by working at a MP (or something like that). If you want her name pm me, her massage skills are good but I find they're better if you tip her a little and ask for a more therapeutic massage. She's not as good as a good RMT, probably from lack of practice since she does mostly "relaxation" massage, but she better than some of them. She's younger, and semi-sexy (though she's had kids). She's also had a few so-so reviews, but I've always had a good time. Anyway yeah just pm me if you want her info.

Guest someottawaguy79

Thanks for the very informative response. I will definitely keep this in mind.

I've seen RMT's. ....They are regulated, and licensed by the province, I agree, there is very little chance of a happy ending, in any city with an RMT. If you book an appointment with one, it's because you actually want a good back rub, or massage.... as I did.

If you walk in, and see a selection of ladies in their lingerie, well, you can expect those happy endings! :)

There has to be someone in Ottawa that is a RMT that also provides the Happy ending. I will go to evey RMT in Ottawa till I find one. The easy way is someone share they info.

Um, good luck with that...you can always use the computers in the prison library to let us know how it goes! :-)

There has to be someone in Ottawa that is a RMT that also provides the Happy ending. I will go to evey RMT in Ottawa till I find one.

Glad to hear your employer has a generous health plan. :?

There has to be someone in Ottawa that is a RMT that also provides the Happy ending. I will go to evey RMT in Ottawa till I find one. The easy way is someone share they info.

It might be cheaper to just find a good RMT, for your therapeutic needs. And then a good MA, for your relaxation needs. Think of them as your family doctor, and your surgeon. :)

Ok lets be realistic, sure there probably is an RMT with "select" clients. It only makes sense, but the fact is NOONE is gonna drop you that info. (unless they're a little stupid) This is probably for a few reasons but a big one would definately be that they don't want to screw it up, and its possible that it is a "special" client-RMT thing