Location rating in recommendations

Out of curiosity, I would be interested to know which criterias gentlemen use to base their rating for the incall location.

Is it based on the how far you have to drive from your house or work place to get there? Perhaps the neighbourhood? Parking on site, close by or maybe free parking? Or just general convenience for you?

Is it based on the 'quality' of her accomodations (a studio or a suite versus a room - jacuzzi in the suite, etc.)? Cleanliness and tidiness?

I'm assuming it's a combination of both the area and her actual incall but I would still like to hear from you.

Thank you in advance for your feedback! :)

• Like 2

I tend not to include the section on rating incall location when I do a recco. That is in part due to the fact that it looks as if only the first person to make a recco may have that option (not sure that is correct), but more so because that is a REALLY subjective determination.

As any recco is of course subjective and based on an individuals personal criteria, I do find the location/atmosphere numerical based system a mystery. Is a really nice room at a Delta or Four Points Sheraton a 10? If that is a 10 then what is a suite in a luxury condo? Where do they fit with a really nice, immaculate and well maintained personal incall location? I find it very difficult to rate or compare assuming that someone else might make a decision based on my "number."

That being said, Gabriella you have had the most amazing and comfortable and classy locations when we have met. :)

• Like 1

Guest C*****tte

Great post Gabriella!

I suspect some of this depends on your city.

I would be curious to know who determines who they see based on driving distance. As well, how do apartments/condos compare to hotels? Do people have a preference?

In Montreal there are three basic hotspots for outcalls and incalls tend to follow suit. Airport, downtown and some day rate motels in the east & west ends (not the West Island, mind you). Less common there are appointments in Laval and South Shore. Ladies will add a transportation fee for the airport and the off island these regions as it can cost $100 or more extra to get there and back by taxi and even hired driver.

I just checked "my started" recommendations, out the past 10, I had rated in call locations of 3 and others left N/A, the ratings were a 8,9.5 and a 10.Knowing fully well where those 3 places that I rated, one was an apartment and the other two were were Hotels. Answering your question, yes it did have to do with quality, neatness (and hopefully lots of fresh clean towels available ;) ).

On the other hand the last 5 posts I added to a already started rec, I did not rate the in call or the atmosphere.

In Ottawa the distance is really not an issue for me, you can drive from one end to the other in no time.

But rating an in call is difficult to rate at times from my point of view. I really like some local downtown Hotels and others I do not.Could be because of the parking issues,could be actual size of the room, there has been some very tiny rooms :)

I do really like the jacuzzi in the suite, option, those appointments are worth a two hour session, bubble bath time :)

Good question ! For someone reading the ratings following a post would wonder why it is great... or poor ...and what it is based on.

For me distance to location is not a factor, I booked and I will deal with that. Location with parking off of a main drag is a bonus, but I have never really considered that in the rating. That is simply for my benefit.

I guess I have based my rating on the the room/rooms, the quality, the atmoshphere, cleanliness and tidiness, nice shower, clean towels etc.... comfy bed ;) Jacuzzi is awesome but not expected.

99% of my visits I have walked into a room, suite or house and instantly felt like I was in the right place, can relax, be myself and absolutely enjoy the moment to the fullest like it was meant to be ......then there have been a couple occasions in my earlier hobby days when I walked in, really wondered wtf I was doing here and whether I picked a number on the way in and I was the last customer of the day.

So I guess at the end of the day, a nice clean location, comfortable, no need to be high end, middle of the road is just fine, but comfy and welcoming ;)

Hope this all made a little sense Gabby !

Good question ! For someone reading the ratings following a post would wonder why it is great... or poor ...and what it is based on.

For me distance to location is not a factor, I booked and I will deal with that. Location with parking off of a main drag is a bonus, but I have never really considered that in the rating. That is simply for my benefit.

I guess I have based my rating on the the room/rooms, the quality, the atmoshphere, cleanliness and tidiness, nice shower, clean towels etc.... comfy bed ;) Jacuzzi is awesome but not expected.

99% of my visits I have walked into a room, suite or house and instantly felt like I was in the right place, can relax, be myself and absolutely enjoy the moment to the fullest like it was meant to be ......then there have been a couple occasions in my earlier hobby days when I walked in, really wondered wtf I was doing here and whether I picked a number on the way in and I was the last customer of the day.

So I guess at the end of the day, a nice clean location, comfortable, no need to be high end, middle of the road is just fine, but comfy and welcoming ;)

Hope this all made a little sense Gabby !

Agree with Lee on this, I was going to answer the same thing.

I rarely do incalls (just too shy unless I really know the lady well), but I think the only reasons to lower a rating would be if there is a safety, privacy or cleanliness issue.

I take the convinience of the location into mind when selecting an SP, but not when writing the reco. I live downtown, so if a lady is within walking distance of my place, that`s ideal. But if I pick a lady outside of the centre, that`s my choice because I really want to meet her and it would be silly to count that as a negative in a reco.

All I expect is the same as LeeRichards: that the place be clean, tidy, and comfortable.

If an SP goes any extra distance to create a nice mood such as lighting, music, etc I would definately note that in a reco, but I don't expect it.

Out of curiosity, I would be interested to know which criterias gentlemen use to base their rating for the incall location.

I don't. I have no desire to give a mark out of ten for someone's incall, any more than I wish to give a mark out of ten to whoever I'm seeing there. Many of the same reasons apply, in particular the simple fact that my tastes in things may or may not be the same as anybody else's.

Hmmm...

I can say that I've been told the reason why some of my clients come back to me and other girls is because of the following reasons other than our fabulous selves

1) Cleanliness, is godliness (and godliness is cleanliness..)

2) Privacy

3) Atmosphere

oh ya and smell

For me personally, a lady's incall is of no real importance to me. I do tend to restrict myself to ladies located in the downtown core (of ottawa) or somewhere easily accessible to me in Gatineau. Only because I don't drive so have to rely on the bus to get me around. For ladies located a little further away I'll tend to go for an outcall. As far as the interior, I'm not too picky. If it's a residence it's ok if it's a little messy, I would expect it to look lived in. But there's a difference between messy and dirty. I clean before hosting a lady so would expect no less. Size doesn't really matter to me either. As long as there's a bed and a shower...that's really all you need. I got no problems with pets. As long as they're friendly....and as long as they're not in the room with us. Last thing I need is Rover and Fluffy checking out my junk :p

Posted via Mobile Device

Edited by castle

I've always wondered how much location matters. I have a feeling (based on some comments from clients) that older gentlemen may be reluctant to go to incalls in certain areas, particularly if these areas are/or used to be considered sketchy.

I say this as someone whose incall is located near Chinatown and who has had people ask me if I feel safe living in that neighbourhood. I have only lived in Ottawa since 2006, so what it might have been like before I moved here, I have no idea, though I've heard bad things. I've personally never had a problem, not even walking around very late at night by myself. As for now, the area is becoming pretty gentrified. Condos, gourmet sandwich shops, etc.

Guest h****hedl

I mainly enjoy outcalls to my house, but I have had the pleasure of attending two incall appointments. My personal criteria for rating "location" would definitely be cleanliness. I can't imagine fulfilling my deepest fantasies in a location I would feel uneasy using their washroom or lying on their bed. I also believe that the safety of the location may play a factor. If you feel unsafe exiting your vehicle and walking to the SP's place, I would more than likely not recommend it as a good location...not to say the service would suffer from this...just sticking to my rating criteria. Lastly, I do want the location to feel welcoming. Something very personal and special will be shared there, so it kind of plays along with how comfortable you feel while you are there...if that makes sense?

A good question to ask yourself (only if you've done or do outcalls) is what you would expect from the client's location. Dirty bed sheets, dust-bunnies along the floor baseboards, sink full of dirty dishes and other nasty things would probably tip you off to if you'd repeat to that location or recommend to other SPs in referencing a client...along with the safety factors as well. Hope this helps.

8)

hb

Not yet 2 yrs into this profession, I think I brought my hostess skills taught to me at a young age, with me.

It is important that my playdate is comfortable, my bathroom is clean with clean towels and I "try" to have a wee atmosphere of romance in my bedroom.

Imo you are still a guest in my home and will be accorded such.

I've always wondered how much location matters. I have a feeling (based on some comments from clients) that older gentlemen may be reluctant to go to incalls in certain areas, particularly if these areas are/or used to be considered sketchy.

I don't imagine it's just older gentlemen, though. Younger guys may not be quite so concerned about their personal safety, but nobody wants to emerge from a pleasant break from the mundane to find that some asshole has put a brick through their car window.

I say this as someone whose incall is located near Chinatown and who has had people ask me if I feel safe living in that neighbourhood. I have only lived in Ottawa since 2006, so what it might have been like before I moved here, I have no idea, though I've heard bad things. I've personally never had a problem, not even walking around very late at night by myself. As for now, the area is becoming pretty gentrified. Condos, gourmet sandwich shops, etc.

Yes.. things change, sketchy areas get gentrified, and - very slowly - people's preconceptions are updated. I have a friend who moved to Vanier a while back; a lot of us thought he was crazy, but it turns out that the streets are not, in fact, paved with used needles...