A very special Thank-you to CMJ

I was able to drop in during their Christmas Party- "Festive Titties" and may I say there was some very beautiful titties to stare at:redface: Also had the pleasure to meet the very sexy Geri for a session while I was there. It was the most pleasurable,sensual and a very sexy hour appointment with her. If you get a chance to visit her before she departs, do so, she is a knock out! Now that I'm got up in my membership, I will be looking forward to the New Year :)

Again thanks to Jasmine and her gorgeous staff for operating a great Christmas gathering!

Edited by PistolPete
  • Like 1

Thank you so much Pete. The party was a huge success, we had over 50 people through that day. My feet were killing me by the end of the day... not to mention the fun our cleaning staff had tidying up.

Next big bash will be for our 4th annual Valentines Party. More details to follow.

And yes, Geri is in a league of her own. She is our international jet-setting superstar. We will miss her while she is gone but has promised to return again in Spring 2012. For those many Geri fans, be sure to see her before she leaves - her last day is the 20th.

i must extend my sincerest apologies to CMJ, i had messaged about a booking with vicki in the morning, and something came up and i missed the confirmation reply and the actual booking! i really wanted to go to the xmas "shindig", but unfortunately life gets in the way! look for me at the vday celebration! i will have it booked off when the announcement comes out!

Guest L**gh M****e

What a Gentleman! Simply divine! So Sweet!

I happen to come across this thread/post (still a blonde not knowing the difference) however,.....being here makes it possible to just relax and enjoy...Hope you find what you have been looking for....Lee