How far is too far...

Ok I am curious Ottawa, I am seriously thinking about moving to Kanata... Yet feel this might hinder some to travel the distance... I am a daytime lover, so I mostly see naughty men who like to have something sweet for lunch...

Am I being a typical girl and worrying for nothing, or am I setting myself up for less daytime fun...

I like my cake and eating it too...

Kisses PAIGE

Paige I would like to see you move to the Kanata area, closer for me Ha!

Your locale near the airport is kind of out of the way more so than Kanata as the 417 gives a direct route.

I like my cake...and eating too:mrgreen: so to answer your question, where ever, when ever,with you is simply fine to travel to and from, besides I would walk miles on a dirt road, bare foot to see you at any location:wink:

Ok I am curious Ottawa, I am seriously thinking about moving to Kanata... Yet feel this might hinder some to travel the distance... I am a daytime lover, so I mostly see naughty men who like to have something sweet for lunch...

Am I being a typical girl and worrying for nothing, or am I setting myself up for less daytime fun...

I like my cake and eating it too...

Kisses PAIGE

Well then good to know, Florida it is...You said travel anywhere right...

I just wasn't sure if I fit in with Kanata setting...

Cause I like my sex..alot... I just dont want to anger the locals...lol

Well then good to know, Florida it is...You said travel anywhere right...

I just wasn't sure if I fit in with Kanata setting...

Cause I like my sex..alot... I just dont want to anger the locals...lol

Compromise... move to Nepean? But not Bar(f)haven.

I'd drive anywhere to see you!

Things of value require effort, a little drive to Kanata is not far, unless it's during a Sens game. Even then, I would do it.

Kanata...think of the possible pregame....and post game action......

Hell....you could even do some sort of game day special.......he shoots...he scores......

Well I know we haven't met as of yet. If you move to Kanata I think we will meet. It brings you closer to me. I would like to meet you let me know or all of us know when your finished your move. First I have to see your friend !!! LOL :-D

As a daytime resident of Kanata, I will welcome you (and your cake?) with open arms (and open wallet!) Please keep us posted.

Duplo

We've never met so I know very little about you or your client?le, so take this with a grain of salt, but I would suggest that during sens games and any other events, (not to mention rush hour) you may have a hard time. At the very least some guys are going to be tense/irritated about the traffic, and thats no way to start out a meeting. Also if you ever do incalls for business men, most of them stay downtown, so you may end up dealing with traffic, and consequently being tense/irritated. Another aspect to consider would be, if you live DT now you'll probably miss the convenience of not having to drive everywhere. I'm sure you have thought of these things already, but if not, just something to think about. I lived in Kanata for few years, and I definately missed the city.

Guest K*****2**

Paige,

I'm in Stittsville and have no problem with clients complaining about the distance. I think that that is a minor detail. It is a great area. Good luck with your move.

Kelly

Guest i***k***

I think based on the awesome reviews you have it would not matter where in the greater Ottawa area you are located. I know from my perspective distance does not matter.... People will pay more and travel farther for quality and amazing service.

Well, no matter where you are, you are close to some places and farther from others. :?

I think there will be lots of high-tech business men (and others) who will be happy to have a high-quality day-time service in their neck of the woods. You may lose some "repeats' but you will soon gain others.

high tech in Kanata.........there is more vacant high tech space than actual used high tech space in Kanata..........but I beleive Paige will, like other say....make it where ever she goes

Sweet Paige - I've just moved from Halifax to Saint John NB and I am not looking backwards. It was a good decision. Whatever you decide to do, good luck with your choice.

Hugs

JJ

...besides I would walk miles on a dirt road, bare foot to see you at any location:wink:

Like PistolPete, bare foot uphill and might I add through a tornado, rain, and ...auggh...snow...bare foot!

I had the same thoughts moving to kanata but if they want to see you no distance is to far. Only trouble is the sens games but that can be worked out. Kanata is were all the action is ....

Thank you Ottawa, once again this shows how supportive and amazing our community is...kisses

Are there even SP's in Kanata? Paige you should definetly move here you'd make a killing. I live in Kanata and would love to have the chance to dip out at lunch for a little something more. Plus think of the opportunities with pre-game specials!!!!!!!! Ah the posibilities.