Best Wishes and Speedy Recovery for Emb3750 (Eric) from Accident

That's awful! I'm so sorry and sooo happy to know you're going to be fine! Get well soon xoxo Wishing you the very best!

Guest k***na

Eric, Im very sorry to hear about your horrible accident. I pray for a speedy recovery and that you dont scar too much! :)

Im happy to hear that you are not in the hospital and doing well.

These holidays is not an excuse to drink and drive. Hope the driver gets what he deserves!

xoxo Kianna

Thank you all for your 'get well' wishes. They have lifted my spirits.

I'm back from a follow up visit at the hospital. Stitches will be removed in about a week, collar bone to remain in a brace, and the doctors continue to monitor a blood clot from my head injury.

Some could be angry and bitter from this type of accident...I choose to be grateful.

- Grateful that no one was with me in the passenger seat, police say no one would have survived the accident from that position.

- Grateful for the airbags in my vehicle that limited the injuries.

- Grateful for the donors who gave the 3 units of blood I needed at the hospital.

- Grateful for family, friends, and my CERB family for thier kindness and support.

We all have an ability to impact drinking and driving. This is not just a problem at Christmas time, but year round. I ask all of you to make proper choices in this area. I am proof that your choices do not impact you alone. I am grateful, I am lucky...this time.

Thank you all for your caring thoughts.

E.

• Like 6