Gentlemanly move..oops...nice one Jeter!

Well, as is a generally know fact, Derek Jeter, a famous New York Yankee for those who don't know is famous for being a ladies man. It came out this week that after every different lady that he spends the evening with, Mr. Jeter has a limousine pick them up the next morning and he has gifts which include baskets with cookies, muffines, fruits, etc... as well as various sports merchandise which he autographs such as cards, posters, etc... Well this past week a young lady was upset because she called him back and said:"You gave me the same stuff as last time!!!". Now how many ladies would accept that and then fiding out that he'd done the same for every one? How many ladies of cerb would accept that and do any guys here do funny things like that?

Well I guess I'm guilty sort of, of that. The ladies I've seen have certain favourite stores, so I get gift cards for those stores, be it Victoria's Secret,

LaSenza's, etc etc etc. Unless a lady has a very specific item she'd like for a gift, I'll play it safe and stick with a gift card That allows her to pick out something she likes from her favourite store. But I've never had a lady get upset with me for doing that LOL...actually the ladies appreciate the sentiment of receiving a thoughtful gift

RG :-)

... Well this past week a young lady was upset because she called him back and said:"You gave me the same stuff as last time!!!". Now how many ladies would accept that and then fiding out that he'd done the same for every one? How many ladies of cerb would accept that and do any guys here do funny things like that?

Sitting here with mouth open in shock at the rudeness expressed by some people. What stuns me the most is that she probably thought it was fine to complain. I call that a shrew.

Gifts are always appreciated and charming, but should never be expected. So what if he does that for everyone? It's a gesture that clearly makes him feel good. I see no harm in that.

I have received some very lovely gifts in the last 2 years, including a flight and hotel in Florida for a week in Feb from one of my very randy Snowbirds. That aside, when a Gentleman shows up at my door with "a little something because I was thinking of you" I get the best warm and fuzzy. And if its not to my taste (hasn't happened) I most certainly would still get that warm and fuzzy.

And you know why? Its not the amount or the gift itself; its the fact that this person thinks of me as more than body parts. And that's the biggest turn on of all.

• Like 2

And you know why? Its not the amount or the gift itself; its the fact that this person thinks of me as more than body parts. And that's the biggest turn on of all.

I'm glad you said that Chanel. I know none of the ladies I've seen (even the very few bad ones) I consider as a body part/sex provider. Every lady I treat and consider as ladies, because they are ladies and they are wonderful companions (both in and out of the bedroom) too. If only a body part, for sexual gratification, I know my encounters would be very empty and unfulfilling and I would have quit this lifestyle almost when I began it. I hope most ladies, and I think most do, consider the guys as more than a walking wallet or a "john", that they are seeing gentlemen.

A quick rambling, and thank you for your post Chanel

RG