Anything for $60 ?

Okay, okay, I might have over reacted to the post. I may be a little over sensitive this week as it has been a very trying one. (Had my comp stolen) So I just might be a little jumpy.

When I started on here I did charge very little. It was because I was unexperienced and didn't know any better. I have since my return in ........ummmm....Aug/Sept raised my rated to meet the average Sp's. You are most likely right Kenny, I do need to let everyone know the change, but being still new how do I?

I want to apologise to my fellow Sp, Sorry I jumped the gun on that one.

Hey Eve we all have one of those bad weeks once in a while. I certainly did not have a good one. Before thinking of different ways to let your new rates known and you will get lots of advice on that, why don't you PM Mod and have that old thread removed. It no longer serve any purposes on here and will avoid further confusion.

Okay, okay, I might have over reacted to the post. I may be a little over sensitive this week as it has been a very trying one. (Had my comp stolen) So I just might be a little jumpy.

When I started on here I did charge very little. It was because I was unexperienced and didn't know any better. I have since my return in ........ummmm....Aug/Sept raised my rated to meet the average Sp's. You are most likely right Kenny, I do need to let everyone know the change, but being still new how do I?

I want to apologise to my fellow Sp, Sorry I jumped the gun on that one.

i apologize eve i didnt want to hurt your feelings and i totally understand that you were a little mad... hope everything is good now

Hey Eve we all have one of those bad weeks once in a while. I certainly did not have a good one. Before thinking of different ways to let your new rates known and you will get lots of advice on that, why don't you PM Mod and have that old thread removed. It no longer serve any purposes on here and will avoid further confusion.

I agree, Mod please remove that thread. I think there has been requests to remove that thread on here before.

Eve, Like Loneskater suggest, ask the mod to remove that thread. it has served its purpose (I found you via that thread) :)

That is a big thread to just delete. I would suggest that someone (maybe eve) go to that thread and let anyone who pull it out of the archive know that this rate was a introductory rate into the business. I only pull threads if they break the rules. Pulling threads that so many people have contributed on would not be appropriate.

I'm one of those people who never happen to be wrong. So I personally know how hard it can be to say sorry sometimes. Thats why I want to thank Dreamgirl for her apology. I know first hand how hard it can be to say, her doing so meant alot.

If anyone is interested I finally got a phone, and just bought a new laptop to replace the one that was stollen. So as of now I should be easy to access.