This is a reccomendation for a lady that has been one of my favourites. It is going to be sort of a general reccommendation based on all four of my encounters with her, and specific based on my latest (fourth) encounter with her. Lonna, (formally Pretty Paige) I first met in Toronto in September 2010, under her previous name. I guess what makes her somewhat special to me is that while she is the fourth lady I met when embarking on this lifestyle, she is the first that was a great lady, providing a great encounter. There was nothing about it that needed improvement. I never wrote any reccommendations about her before, at her request. Now some changes have taken place with her, and she is ok with recommendations. Lonna is a GFE, actually an unrushed GFE. Photos on her website are accurate. Our first encounter was, as is usually the case in this lifestyle, more SP/Client, but she made me feel at ease right away, and we got to know one another. But as our encounters have continued, the relationship has evolved, and is more like a friends with benefits than SP/Client. She arrived at my room last night on time, mind you she always arrived on time. As always I was greeted with her nice pleasant smile, a hug and kiss. We sat down, over drinks, and got caught up on old times. Well it seems like old times, last time I saw her was in May 2011. We talked about things going on in our respective lives. Then as things progressed, well we went to the bedroom, for the benefits side of the encounter (although seeing Lonna again is benefit in itself). Details of the benefits are private between Lonna and me. But we both were smiling, 'nuff said. And as I discovered, with Lonna (and some other ladies I have seen on a repeat basis) the intimate side of the encounter seems, at least to me, is much more enjoyable with a lady you have got to know.

As we were lying in bed, Lonna turned to me and said she hadn't had a thing to eat all day, and asked if I had supper yet. I replied no. She asked if I'd go downstairs to the hotel restaurant (won't name restaurant or hotel) and have dinner with her. It was an unexpected surprise and bonus. Our time was about over, and she wanted to eat yet didn't want to rush off. We finished off the encounter over a nice dinner. At dinner she gave me a sneek preview of some things to come. It was a very pleasant dinner with good food and great company. With dinner over, we parted with a hug and kiss, looking forward to our next encounter

I have seen Lonna four times now, never disappointed, in fact each encounter has been better than the last one. I have an upcoming encounter, a sleepover, with her in February, which will be our fifth time together. If you are looking for a great lady to meet, contact Lonna, you won't be disappointed. And a bonus, she is a travelling lady, so she may come to your city too. As with all ladies, treat her right, like a gentleman should treat a lady

• Like 1

This was my fifth encounter with Lonna, a sleepover with her. She showed up on time, as usual, to my hotel room, with a smile on her face. We greeted with a hug and kiss and I let her in. We sat down, got caught up on current events in our respective lives. The conversation was short lived, as we had dinner reservations to meet. We got to the restaurant, where our conversation continued over dinner and drinks. The dinner was excellant, but I attribute that more to the great company I had (although the food was pretty good too) Dinner was finished off with cappacinos (real ones, not the Timmies style ones LOL) and we drove back to the hotel.

We returned to the hotel room, and sat down on the couch to continue the conversation. It is something to note here, when you see a lady on a regular basis, it becomes more a friends with benefits relationship than simple SP/Client relationship. You both become comfortable enough with one another to share things in your respective lives, if that makes sense. And you value the ladies' company as much as other important people in your life

We carried on the encounter with the benefits side of the friendship, but details of that are a private matter, between Lonna and myself

Lonna suggested we then cuddle and watch tv, but said she likes to shower before bedtime. I asked if she'd like her back washed? She said yes, and I joined her in the shower and washed her back. She reached for the shampoo, and I said I'll wash your hair. So I happily washed her hair, and then conditioned it (she stressed the importance of conditioning). We got out of the shower, and I wrapped the towel around her and dried her off.

We returned to the bedroom, she got in her pyjamas, and we crawled into bed, for kissing, cuddling time and watching tv. Finally we went to sleep

The next morning I was pleasantly awakened with the beautiful Lonna next to me. We packed up, and after checking out, we had coffee and breakfast at the hotel restaurant. Then we had to go our seperate ways (till next time) and we parted with a hug and kiss.

Lonna is most definitely a GFE, and it is now more like a Friends With Benefits relationship. This was two firsts for me. My first overnight with a woman since breaking up with my girlfriend some five years ago. And my first overnight since embarking on this lifestyle.

Thank you Lonna for being there for these two firsts. As always, my encounters with you aren't just memorable, they are memories too.

I am looking forward to the next time we see each other.

And to any gentlemen who wish to see a great lady, contact Lonna, she is one terrific lady. And as is the case with any ladies you see, treat her like a lady, with respect and courtesy.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.