Amelia - Wonderful Date

Avg. of 16 Recommendations

I really hated the not allowed to touch part.

It's a love - hate thing.

For me it makes the experience so much more INTENSSSSSE

Guest C**Tra****er

It had been a long two weeks since I'd last seen Amelia, and I always wait for her to open her door with eager anticipation - what will be different this time? Will her hair be a different color or different length, what will she be wearing, or not wearing ;-)

She opened the door and I stepped inside to a huge hug and kisses, I mean I'm such a lovable guy right? LOL After our embrace my gaze rested on Amelia's head, and she says "Do you like it?" The look on her face told me that she wasn't sure that I would... HELL YES!

Truth be told, it was difficult to keep my hands off of her head, and although we did find many other things to occupy our hands, I kept going back.

I love, love, love the new hair cut....it is so sexy!

I think I'll be visiting 'Salon Amelia' for my next hair cut!

xoxo

Merci mon sweet bebe! I am offering hair cuts for the low low price of $.99.99 (Monthly installments of 33.33, payable without interest, subject to all federal and provincial taxes, add 19.99 for shipping and handling and allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. Money back guaranteed. Hair back? Not guaranteed.)

xoxo Amelia

Guest C**Tra****er
Merci mon sweet bebe! I am offering hair cuts for the low low price of $.99.99 (Monthly installments of 33.33, payable without interest, subject to all federal and provincial taxes, add 19.99 for shipping and handling and allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. Money back guaranteed. Hair back? Not guaranteed.)

xoxo Amelia

So are operators standing by for my call? Are there special offers... act NOW and you will throw in a complimentary cup of green tea...something like that? I'm also curious about hair coloring... I expect that you will want to choose that for me too - a surprise as it were.

Bring it on ma cherie!

Recently I was lucky enough to share a Naked Chef date with the lovely Amelia. You may think that Jamie Oliver is ?The Naked Chef?, but believe me, the man is but a shadow. Amelia IS the Naked Chef, and until you have shared her delightful Borscht, and nibbled caramelized apples from her smooth skin. Oh, there were smarties in there too!

I?ve noticed that proudly proclaiming ?GFE? has become a staple of Service Provider marketing. You can guarantee that acronym will always appear; it is as inevitable as an admonition about calling from a blocked number. The ?Girlfriend Experience? is a promise of companionship beyond mechanical coupling, and delivered by SPs with various levels of skill and enthusiasm to provide a better service.

I?d just like to say that Amelia?s variant of ?GFE? is somewhat misleading. Because if any of us had experiences from our girlfriends like the one she can provide, we?d never leave their sides. We?d be stuck to them in delicious goofy awe, confuddled and blissful.

Don?t get me wrong, she is hot enough to take your breath away, and friendly and confident and knows all the right moves for sexy time. But the experience is so much more than that, it?s kind of hard to describe. It?s a level of connection and easygoing rapport that defies explanation. I?m still letting it sink in. It dominates the thoughts. I could not recommend it any more highly.

If you do not partake of it, your life is missing something rich and awesome and you do not even know it. I pity you, and feel sad.

Typing is hard

Wow, that's some review... I could very well say the same about you. So guys- if you're looking for the real boyfriend experience, look no further than Swegin!! xoxoxoxoxooxoxooxoxoxo

I was thinking of starting a Naked Nerd offering, whereby an awkward lapdance is performed while removing spyware and installing critical updates!

Earlier this week I had the opportunity to visit with Amelia while she was in Moncton. For a very long time I always dreamed about meeting Amelia. Once I heard she would be touring NB I jumped at the opportunity to schedule time with her and very glad I did. I must admit I was EXTREMELY nervous or excite to see her and when she opened the door total relax wave hit me. I was greeted with a warm kiss and hug and invited to the couch were we share many stories and laughs. Amelia is very creative and enjoys her experience she has with you. Out of respect for her I will not go into deals about our encounter, but you MUST experience the passion of Sweet Amelia. I can't wait until next time when, once again, I can be in paradise!!

Guest W***ledi*Time

By now, it's no secret that Amelia is a favourite of mine. It's no secret that Amelia is a down-to-earth lady with a tantalisingly naughty imagination and a killer booty. It's no secret that Amelia is smart and sexy and energetic. It's no secret that Amelia is the stuff that dreams are made on. And it's no secret that Amelia retired last October.

So ... what can possibly be the point of my posting about her here? Now? Yet again?

Because there is one secret - and I'm here to spill the beans:

Amelia is back, baby!

But ... she's only back for a strictly limited time. You, see, Amelia will be moving away from Halifax shortly. And, as she explained it to me, she wants it to be known that she misses her guys and she wants a chance to say a proper (*ahem*) goodbye to them before she leaves.

I saw Amelia stripped-down to her cute little skivvies (and beyond) yesterday, and let me tell you, she was a welcome sight for these old eyes. In every way. What's changed: She's been working out even more intensely, and her body has changed, starting to tip a bit towards bantamweight now. She's taken fitness to yet another level, and she's more toned. What hasn't changed: Same heart-stopping bootay. Same milky white skin. Same red hair. Same sparklingly green eyes and mischievous smile. Same soft, soft lips and yummy kisses. Same teasingly warm sweet breath and pleasingly deft touch. Same Amelia.

I'm an in-call sort of guy, but yesterday was an exception and our afternoon together wound up at my place. I couldn't be happier that my own personal bed now holds indelible memories of intimately hot sex and warm cuddling with the coolest of ladies. More very special memories of Amelia that I will cherish long after circumstances whisk her far away from the rocky shores of Nova Scotia - as they will soon. I hear the clock ticking only too loudly.

ymmv.

Excellent news, WIT. Thank you.

And a warm welcome back to Amelia. (Amelia2, I presume? I just welcomed her on cerb).

Guest W***ledi*Time
... Amelia2, I presume? ...

Yup, and now the "Amelia2" temporary account has been merged with her former account. So she is once again simply and uniquely "Amelia":

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=48783

(signed) Dr Livingstone alias Mr Livingstone

(smiling companion to Sweet Amelia Heart)

This past week I had the fortune to match up schedules with Amelia. As WIT mentioned in his review, Amelia is back for a limited time before she moves on from Halifax. So I jumped at the chance to see her again. Amelia has sculpted her fine form into a more slender build, which suits her very nicely. More importantly, she has the same sexy, witty and easy going personality, which relaxes and excites you at the same time. Amelia is one of the special ones and it was wonderful to see her before she heads off to new adventures.

I had always wanted to see Amelia back when she was a diligent student,

but for some reason, the distant lights in the evening sky never allineated. Thankfully she recently returned to our quaint Atlantic outpost, and when I looked up at the evening sky, yes, it appeared as though the stars had aligned, and I thanked them!

There is no need to go into physical details, as everybody who wishes to know knows, and as everybody knows, she's hot! However, above and beyond her fascinating corporeal elements is a charming, intelligent, friendly, funny,

and courteous young lady.

An utterly delightful encounter and awaiting the fair lady's return with great anticipation!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.