Julie Wilde

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Just like Julie's signature says, curiousity got this cat, and satisfaction will bring me back.

This is a perfect example of how Cerb works for me. Here is a woman who I first take note of from her funny, positive posts and those multi-coloured socks. Of course a visit, or was it more then one, to her profile reveals some lovely photos that just re-affirm that first impression. I'm pretty much already sold but a visit to Julie's web site seals the deal that this is a lady I would like to meet.

Sensing her enjoyment of the word play may be good fore play, I do manage to get an even more enticing response and after some further mail and a switch from in to out call ( my haste to set up a date) we are able to plan a date at week's end.

Julie arrives right on time and we take the time to chat, have a toast to the new year, and connect to one another. There is a lull in the conversation, we connect with a kiss and do not part for the next couple of hours.

This is the part where you refer back to Julie's website, posts and ads as she is honest and open about what she likes and enjoys her pleasures and pleasings. Her enjoyment in the shower is always a bonus for me.

Julie has written that her body has a lot to say and I would suggest you listen very closely to her. She is a sexy, young vibrant woman who practices what she preaches about her sensual art.

Show her respect and you will receive your just desserts.

• Like 1

Just recently I get to meet this stunning lady,

Greeted at the door by a very pretty sexy young lady, she embraces me with a hug and a kiss right away. This instantly put me in a comfortable zone, we chatted a little and kissed a lot. Laugh and giggles are shared.

With no details attached, our time spent was extra ordinary. Julie is definitely an excellent addition to CERB. Ottawa gents, satisfy your curiosity, and remember to treat her with the utmost respect and kindness!

• Like 1

I just recently had the chance to meet with Miss Julie Wilde. I was initially attracted to her based on her interesting posts in CERB and her lovely pictures in her album. Luckily, my attraction was well founded. Making arrangements for a meeting went easily and she was very accomodating when I had a requested to make a change in our start time.

Julie is an incredible attractive young women. When I arrived at her incall location she meet me wearing a simple summer dress. A warm embrace and a shy smile had me hooked. She is also very articulate and intellingent, which made our time together interesting and very enjoyable.

I don't think I need to go into a play by play of our session but needless to say she is very responsive and quite playful during the more intimate portions or our time together. She definitely was very attuned to what I was looking for without me really having to ask. Personally, I was looking to have a nice relaxing time with an very attractive young lady and she provided that service to a tee. I still have a smile on my face and a spring in my step.

Treat her well lads and she will show you the promise land.

What is better than a great body and a pretty face? A great body and a pretty face coupled with a pleasant personality and a beautiful mind, like Julie. IMHO. I recently met with Julie and I had a very nice time. I look forward to seeing her again.

Just wanted it known that I had the lovely pleasure of seeing Miss Julie Wilde for a second time. This was slightly before she reached goddess status on CERB. I can easily see why that happened as she is definitely is a goddess.

Once again I had a fantastic time in her nice outcall location. The service was very pleasurable and extremely tiring !! My legs were a little wobbly when I left.

Not only is Julie physically attractive, she has such a joyfulness to her that she literally lights up a room. I highly recommend you make the effort to watch her eyes (sort of hard considering how good everything else looks) but her eyes jump from sparkling to twinkling while she talks. Well worth the experience.

I was blessed with the opportunity to meet Ms Julie Wilde which left me relaxed, very satisfied, and wanting more. She is an extremely articulate and expressive lady who offers a unique experience. I wanted a freelance companion (Ms. Wilde copyright) that intrigued me, teased me, and could connect mentally with. Her loose shirt left me wondering what precious gems lay under the garment. My wandering eyes attempted to get some sneak peaks of the rare and precious gems. Once exposed, my heart raced with excitement and passion, thinking how perfect my time will be. My desire for her was intense and left me in total bliss. She is a phenomenal kisser and lover. It was very non-rush which I will pay her back in spades the next time we meet. This was a TRUE GFE experience.

I hate to share but she deserves the kudos and the company of other polite and respectful gentlemen. I will definitely repeat!! She is very pretty and has a great body!

Bye my goddess of love ;) xox

Edited by ohohoh
Need to add something

Spent the afternoon in the company of Julie Wilde today. As beautiful as it was outside, I definitely made the right choice! She greeted me in a pretty little dress, invited me in and offered me a drink. We then sat down and talked for who knows how long about the most random things. (If you are looking for a quick wham-bam, thank you ma'am, then Julie is not the girl for you!) I must say, that this was probably one of the most interesting conversations I have had in a long time.

As I said, not sure how long we were talking for, but suddenly Julie leans in to give me a kiss. Once again time stands still and I have no idea how long we were making out for but I'm in the arms of a goddess and I don't care!! Finally clothes are being flung across the room, more kissing, caressing, kissing, nibbling, kissing.... I think you get the idea, Julie likes to kiss and is very good at it. This is fantastic from my perspective because for me this is a big part of suspending reality and for the brief time we are together really feeling like she is your hot, passionate girlfriend.

I'll keep the rest of the details to myself but suffice to say Julie is one of a kind. She has a lot to say both in words and by her actions. And if you are lucky enough to share some time with her you will be glad you did.

Thanks Julie. You are a wonderful lady and I look forward to future adventures.

Ottawa's best attraction for me! And it is truly a privilege for me to see this beautiful "fabulous frolic"!

I had the extreme pleasure seeing Julie on a beautiful Saturday afternoon at her incall place. I was greeted by this stunning sunshiny lady. It's my first visit, and I have not had a lot of experimentation with her, but everything I had with Julie is extraordinary, agreeing with or exceeding what has been described by others. I must agree with swampgas that Julie has a perfect combination of: a gorgeous body, a pretty face, and more importantly (at least to me), a great personality, and a beautiful mind. I also have to agree with Philander39, Julie is like sunshine, and literally lights up the place she is in. This is even so when the clothes are off! :shock::icon_smile: She is like an angel, but very down to earth, and so playful as well as approachable! What more can I (you) expect!!!???

I want to keep all details to myself. Needlessly to say, I enjoyed every moment with Julie. She loves tea and so do I. It is very enjoyable (I may even say luxury) to have a cup of tea with her, in the beautiful afternoon sunshine. She is a fabulous kisser, loves touching and being touched ... By stealing what Julie has said on her site: "...words are simply inadequate for describing these things...", I would say that words are simply inadequate for describing how beautiful she is and how wonderful the time is with her! She deserves the "utmost respect and kindness"!

Call me silly, crazy or whatever, I drove hours for seeing her only...

For the same reason, I will keep driving to Ottawa ... :lol:

YMMV!

I had the pleasure visiting Julie this past week everything that is stated above is so 'true' ;).

Julie and I had a discussion, about what is 'true', but all I know that it was 'true', that she was flushed red in her attractive face, and I 'truly' enjoyed my time with her gorgeous body.

Long strokes, of cuddling and chatting afterwards lead to some goosebumps for her, and sharing some laughter, Julie is charming and fun to be with. :)

Thanks Julie, a couple of pictures for those :)

picture.php?albumid=4514&pictureid=28883

picture.php?albumid=4150&pictureid=26433

Edited by PistolPete

All these gents are correct. Time spent with Julie touches your mind and body with her sensuality and spirit.

Although we have now met a few times, each session is a chance to enjoy a new experience, whether sexual or common.

Julie"s in call location is bright in the day and cozy in the evening. The changes in times over the day help enhance the different shades of a visit.

From her first kisses to the last embrace and smile, Julie shares her art for life and she is creating a masterpiece.

"If all the world and love were young,

And truth in every shepherd's tongue,

These pretty pleasures might me move

To live with thee and be thy love. "

from Walter Ralegh poem

Julie is amazing and the time we had together was a stop in time, a pause kit kat in real live to surrender the pleasure of Julie's beauty.

hope to see you soon again.

:)

Drove to Ottawa the second time... It looks like I was visiting other friends (even though I did enjoy seeing friends), but I knew that I actually wanted to see Julie.

Again, time with Julie is so blissful, relaxing and fulfilling! I enjoyed each and every second in our 2-hour session, and I just wish time would stop for ever... Once more, words are so pale to describe Julie's beauty, her great personality, beautiful mind and the time with her.

IMHO, she is such a fairy that can get you connected so well both spiritually and physically... a unique experience indeed.

Thank you Julie, for each unforgettable time.

Julie's wonderland is filled with treasures, and I just can't help but wanting to discover more and more (together with Julie :smile:) ...

I saw Julie about 6 months ago but I wasn't on cerb at the time to post about her beauty and our date. I had the pleasure of a date with Julie for a second time this afternoon.

Julie has a beautiful feminine body. She has a pair of sexy boobs at the right size. In combination with light blue eyes and soft pale skin which I love on a lady and short brownish/reddish hair. she is indeed a beautiful young lady who everyone desires.

The skin on her face is very very soft and feminine and I kept on kissing that young soft feminine face not to mention her very beautiful very sexy very sweet semi-NATURAL kitty which some of us LOVE but find it very rare and very hard to find especially among Caucasian providers (or even non-providers). And yes she is very iintelligent too, in addition to beauty.

As usual I don't go into the details of my encounters except may be saying that I was introduced to a new technic which I found it very exotic and I think she called it the Upside down position". It was similar to 69 except that the lady has her legs all up in the air and the head down on the bed. Julie has a very flexible spinner body and was able to do it (her suggestion) and seeing her and kissing her all over in that exotic position was very erotic.

I had great time and I like to extend my thanks to julie for accepting my invitation and being my guest last weekend.

• Like 1

Julie is a true gem, only had the pleasure of her company once; but, I left with weak knees and curled toes. Treat her well gentlemen.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.