Regulars

Guest Ou**or**n

Most of us guys have one or two regular girls and see others on a one-time or occasional basis. I wonder - what is in a lady that makes us see her regularly?We have both good and bad experiences and to be truthful, most are good. What is the further difference then that causes us to become a regular?

Some of my own thoughts started with the usual stuff - great chemistry, great sex or great conversations. But on further reflection there were deeper reasons. Some were that my regulars not only truly enjoyed sex, but also truly enjoyed having sex with me. Other reasons were maturity, intellect and those that took time to get to know me -and remember on next meeting :)

What about you other guys - what are your reasons. What about you ladies, you also choose which clients become your regulars - what are your reasons?

Guest i***k***

I haven't been around long enough to have a regular lady. I have seen, from my limited experience, the type of lady I would visit regularly. She's intelligent, attractive, enjoys the experience, creates a connection and is sincere. I think the difficult part is, there are quite a few ladies that meet this criteria. :-o

I love my regulars, we have a natural sense of comfort, sexual interest in both parties, common interests and just get each other.. I'm a jokester, some laugh some give me the raised eyebrow...For those that I love...we laugh together and share together....

big kiss

I love my regulars, we have a natural sense of comfort, sexual interest in both parties, common interests and just get each other..

I might add to this that I consider my regulars to be friends and they know they can count on me should they require my help with anything. Mutual trust

Regular for me is an issue of trust, chemical reaction, and a really big brain. Sex is really good when hot bodies have complex intellectual reactions. I do not name names in this type of message but my regulars tend to provoke more than simple erections - I mindgasm as much as orgasm with them.

Having only seen one, I continue to see her (or, rather, will continue to see her) because she was fun to talk to, we shared some same interests, and she was very open.

I think it's the comfort factor. She knows who I am and I know who she is and there are few in any surprises. Well, there were few surprises. I have some new ideas up my sleeves (which I won't be wearing) for our next meeting.

As said above, it's really a level of comfort that both get to experience.

For my part, I see this as any other woman. Why would I want to see her again?

If I feel comfortable with her, chemistry installs and meeting after meeting, you always get to learn something new about this person, just like you would when meeting new friends in social circles.

At one point, it can become more deep and intimate the level that you get to know this person and that is where an element of trust comes into play.

You feel comfortable enough around her to open up, and likewise for her.

This level of connection brings the encounters to a different state where different types of feelings are involved.

It becomes more intense on different levels.

Regulars are ladies that we trust, see time to time again because we are attracted in more ways then one to that person.

1) Both enjoy each others company=chemistry:-D

2) Both enjoy each others sexual appetites=orgasms:mrgreen:

3) Intimacy=trust:-D

For me, being a regular is because I genuinely like the person. It's beyond sex but a genuine appreciation of that person's personality and the mutual time spent.

Paige: For me, the only reason why I am not a regular is that my scheduling sucks! You are the epitome of why a woman is addictive!

all of the above are true...the more i see a man the more in tune we are...it makes it more then just a fantasy for sure...i have become friends with many and we truly care for each other... intelligence,good humor and sexual chemistry all in one....and of course a nice butt too... goes along way...lol

kisses,

Emma A

all of the above are true...the more i see a man the more in tune we are...it makes it more then just a fantasy for sure...i have become friends with many and we truly care for each other... intelligence,good humor and sexual chemistry all in one....and of course a nice butt too... goes along way...lol

kisses,

Emma A

Is that your nice butt or mine which goes a long way?

.oO{Mmmmm... Emma's butt is a nice one}

E

What is the further difference then that causes us to become a regular? what are your reasons?

True physical attraction and natural sexual and intellectual chemistry.

At one point, it can become more deep and intimate the level that you get to know this person and that is where an element of trust comes into play.

You feel comfortable enough around her to open up, and likewise for her.

This level of connection brings the encounters to a different state where different types of feelings are involved.

It becomes more intense on different levels.

Exactly. And for that reason, those connections can last a very long time.

Guest f***2f***

Yes...we are strange animals aren't we? we crave intimacy on many levels and when we achieve it with someone on an emotional and intellectual level as well it can be very good.

it's not very good it's the best!

[/font][/size]

Yes...we are strange animals aren't we? we crave intimacy on many levels and when we achieve it with someone on an emotional and intellectual level as well it can be very good.