Has anyone tried Nikki and Brooke from CL?

The ad says incalls only!!!!. How unfortunate.

Also I posed this question on the other board last week with a link to their ad on CL and close to 900 people viewed it and not a single comment from someone who has seen them. So I am not holding my breath :-). Sorry SM. I would have been willing to TOFTT if they were taking outcalls.

It's also kind of interesting that the web page says "call us" a couple of times, but there's no phone number listed. :?

Yup - poor marketing on their part. Their numbers are on their other add on the OAN site. I'm not posting a link for it - it is not difficult to find. Good luck.

i emailed them they send you a link to a site that you have to put a credit card no to it was posted before it's a scam to scam your credit card

i emailed them they send you a link to a site that you have to put a credit card no to it was posted before it's a scam to scam your credit card

That is strange!!!.. They have posted two phone numbers in their ad. on the other site (not CL, the other one - O@N ). I wonder what happen if we call (do they still ask for credit card info??)

I can say i've tried them. Well, Nikki at least.

The number thing is very odd. It'd seem like one of the things you'd try to remember in your ad lol. I got it from an ad earlier this week that I don't think is up anymore.

Once I did call her, though, it was great-no bullshit, no scam. We met up, and it was incredible. Those eyes, that body....:D. I was delighted to find the pic was real.

I dunno why more people aren't sharing experiences...I personally had a phenomenal time.

I think they are not for real.

I called them in the afternoon yesterday and was told the incall is downtown in a run-down old apt building. (PM me if u like to know the dump) Anyways I called to see Brooke. Nikki (i think) was on the phone and said she would be here in 10 minutes and told me to stay at the bottom. After waiting 20 minutes I called her two to three times back and no response. This is definitely a BS and will waste your time.

JokersWild

I think they are not for real.

I called them in the afternoon yesterday and was told the incall is downtown in a run-down old apt building. (PM me if u like to know the dump) Anyways I called to see Brooke. Nikki (i think) was on the phone and said she would be here in 10 minutes and told me to stay at the bottom. After waiting 20 minutes I called her two to three times back and no response. This is definitely a BS and will waste your time.

JokersWild

I don't understand, what is their gain out of this?

I don't understand, what is their gain out of this?

Not that much. From time to time young ladies who are uncertain about what they want to do for a living dabble at becoming involved in the business. They really don't have their act together and so soon disappear from the scene. This could be the case here.

I talked to the gal in the pic or so she claimed about a week or so ago. First impression was that she seemed sincere on the phone and very accommodating. She didn't really get into specifics of services offered but did indicate a duo was also on the menu.

Because I have been somewhat really busy lately, the venture ended with the inquiry for now but nonetheless she/they are still on my list.

Any info on whether either one of them is PSE? Their website describes their services as GFE/PSE. If so which one? and what is entailed in their PSE service?

Did they join team PK? There are some new ladies with the same names being marketed by PK. "They offer extreme GFE" as the ad goes... you detectives know where to find it.

Did they join team PK? There are some new ladies with the same names being marketed by PK. "They offer extreme GFE" as the ad goes... you detectives know where to find it.

Or perhaps PKJessica could fill us in. She usually monitors posts here fairly regularly.

I thought I seen a posting at CL by PK advertising these gals/gal not too long ago.

Guest ***ie**e K****t

Im very sorry for anyone who had problems with us before. I am curtain it wont happen again! During the month of November and December it was very busy for us. Im really sorry to whoever showed up and we were not there. There is no excuse i can give you to excuse me and i assure you that it wont happen again. Im also not in the same spot anymore. I am located in a beautiful big 3bdrm house on the river. You have to be down before you get up! Sorry for the inconvience to whoever it may have cause. I offer full 100% satisfaction with my services, im sure you wont walk away unpleased! sorry again! Nikki;-)