Question about Greek

Arf, arf, Dummpy, arf, arf! Your posts always rise above the ordinary into the realms of the interestingly personal, and so are particularly enjoyable to read and savour.

For some reason just now, I had the image in my mind of a very large dachshund running into a room, throwing a bucket of cold water over you and Paige, then given you both a good scolding.

I feel I have to ask, what is the fascination with Greek? To me, it seems a disgusting activity. Could someone explain to me what is so fascinating and sought after about Greek?

Thanks.

Since when is disgusting a bad thing?

Seriously - Dummpy hit on the even pressure. Feels great.

There is also a power thing. I have had women weep from finally being able to give themselves up completely by being taken in the ass - high in the air, wagging for penetration, glorious in the fact they have been taken - hard. Was this painful - it is sensitive but amazing what you can do with patience, lube, the right amount of pressure, and a few well times phrases.

Disgusting... I think not! I had my Goddess Paige teach,guide myself in greek for my first time.It was outstanding,I actually lasted longer throughout my entire session with her, because I honestly felt that it was from the "even pressure". Being able to perform greek for a lengthy duration,then being able to go into other multiple positions..it was a fantasy turned into reality. I now have a very strong desire for the Greek or Brazilian arts:mrgreen:

Thanks Paige..likewise..my favorite as well...a get together soon is required and needed:twisted:

Pete you are so my favorite...Big kiss, and your in trouble next time....