I'm a non f/s player but prefer a GFE and will pay the going rate for GFE. I've found even if advertised as such, I now automatically ask about kissing right up front and am surprised how often kissing isn't included. I do get the thing about hygiene and that ymmv but for me it's a deal breaker. When I didn't ask and showed up with my hygiene up to snuff etc, I was surprised when some one advertising as a GFE would turn their face away.

Lesson learned! If unclear always seek clarification.

Peace

MG

I'm a non f/s player but prefer a GFE and will pay the going rate for GFE. I've found even if advertised as such, I now automatically ask about kissing right up front and am surprised how often kissing isn't included. I do get the thing about hygiene and that ymmv but for me it's a deal breaker. When I didn't ask and showed up with my hygiene up to snuff etc, I was surprised when some one advertising as a GFE would turn their face away.

Lesson learned! If unclear always seek clarification.

Peace

MG

Excluding the YMMV factor, I can tell you that in Montreal, you would be considered a 'fraud' if you actually

advertised yourself as GFE and didn't even kiss. I guess each city has its own definition.

• Like 1

GFE does NOT mean what a girl DOES it means how the girls ACTS.

There are girls who DO KISS or do BBJ but do not act friendly and are MECHANICAL where as there are girls who DO NOT do bbj or kiss but act very bubbly, energetic etc like a GIRL FRIEND would.

GFE is all about an EXPERIENCE and has nothing to do with what a girl DOES or does NOT do.

• Like 1

Short and sweet, my definition of GFE is on par with how the term is defined in Cerbs own "List of Common Abbreviations" and it includes, but is not limited to, BBBJ, CFS, DFK, DATY and MSOG. That said I also believe attitude, atmosphere and personality factor into the equation as well.

• Like 2

The GFE term means absolutely nothing to me as a hobbyist.....in a nutshell folks. Never really did. There are far far far too many interpretations of GFE !!!

I may not have got to second base, third base, or had a home run with all of my "Girlfriends" YMMV........ but I sure as hell expected a kiss ! ;)

I do not offer the mechanical style of service. I tend to agree with mod on their description of GFE. I firmly believe that kissing, looking into each other's eyes, truly concerning for their comfort and enjoyment. I don't think has to have a list of abbreviations, or should be narrowed down to that only, but the feeling that is shared between hobbyist and SP. Besides how would we abbreviate to convey passion? It is the style and approach to a date....to be like a date! Not a transaction.

• Like 4

How do Halifax/Dartmouth SP define GFE?

Many of the local girls say they provide a GFE; yet, after listing all the things they don't do, it really sounds like FS. I can understand maybe not providing BBBJs, but I would think kissing would be a part of a GFE - after all, most girlfriends allow their boyfriends to kiss them!

under that same point of view most girlfriends give their partners bbbj's and sex without protection,so ?I don't think gfe means any particular"act" but a more intimate encounter,as was said, when the sp makes the gentleman feel like he is wanted not just paying,jmo.

• Like 1

I completely disagree with GFE being an attitude only. It includes DFK, BBBJ. Whereas PSE includes CIM, Swallowing, COB.

As for having boyfriends who do not kiss.. I have had 2!!! In a personal relationship now this is a deal breaker. Can't believe in my younger days I even stayed in the relationships. Obviously there were other reasons I stayed in them..

I consider myself safe GFE because I don't provide bbbj or kissing but I'm not mechanical either.. I'm a lot of fun in bed :) People seem to understand what I mean. I feel these things should be offered due to extreme familiarity.. not to someone you've not even met yet.

I think we should start coining the term BFE.. boyfriend experience!

bbbj, sometimes luckly if the lady is comfortable with the guy, maybe she won't be into it at first but may change during date, sometimes depending on how nice, respectuful and grateful u r during the time with her

i would think GFE would be kissing too, but i would say bbbj is always the discretion of the girl. I think when it comes to kissing, even the girls that just say they are gfe might not kiss depending on the client and is always her choice i say, it shouldnt be expected