Local versus Visiting girls

Guest t**i***n

I'm curious if anyone else has experienced a different service level between local SP's and those that travel (either to or from our province). I've had great experience with some locals but also some cancellations or no shows. Is it a matter of the travelling lady being more established and professional or maybe the local SP's just doing it on the side?

I think you've got to look at it as individual SPs, not locals and visitors. There are local SPs who never miss booked appointments and are of the utmost professionalism. However, there is certainly more incentive for a travelling SP to not miss an appointment as it can mean not being able to cover her costs, as opposed to a local SP for whom it may only mean a loss of income.

I think that, especially when you are talking about smaller cities like Halifax, you are probably correct that most travelling SPs (or at least the ones who advertise on CERB) are going to be very organized because they have to plan the trip in advance and ensure that they can cover their expenses.

Edited by AndyofHalifax

Well seeing as I have to travel to see ladies even seeing a local lady entails a drive of at least 2 1/2 to up to 3 1/2-4 hours depending on city

That said whether a lady is local versus touring in my honest opinion doesn't affect whether they cancel or not. What affects for lack of a better word, professionalism is the individual lady herself. I've had memorable encounters with ladies who tour, and less than memorable with ladies that tour. Likewise I've had memorable encounters with ladies who are local, and less than memorable with ladies who are local (and to me that's local to the city I'm driving too LOL)

And not all cancellations are a case of service level quality. Sometimes life happens, it happens to everyone, to the ladies and the guys. When it comes to a cancellation I just go with the flow, and look at it as a postponement and an encounter needing rescheduling.

A quick rambling for what it's worth

RG

I think you've got to look at it as individual SPs, not locals and visitors. There are local SPs who never miss book appointments and are of the utmost professionalism. However, there is certainly more incentive for a travelling SP to not miss an appointment as it can mean not being able to cover her costs, as opposed to a local SP for whom it may only mean a loss of income.

I think that, especially when you are talking about smaller cities like Halifax, you are probably correct that most travelling SPs (or at least the ones who advertise on CERB) are going to be very organized because they have to plan the trip in advance and ensure that they can cover their expenses.

I think you pretty well nailed it. Locals are sometimes juggling personal and professional lives, while for travelling SP's, it IS their life while on the road. I run a crazy schedule and had a local cancel just before Christmas and just before I was about to hit the road for 2 hours to get there. That's life- not life and death. We pm'd, laughed about it, made apologies, and life went on.

This is a problem I would love to have here, but it does seem reasonable that touring ladies would be more reliable, having said that I have had a very very late cancellation with a touring lady.

Guest t**i***n

I agree, life happens and as long as the communication is there, reschedule and move on. I struggle with the no-show or no-reply which seems more common with the local working girl in my experience. Do'd think that references are the best way to determine "professionalism", but really, who writes a reference unless they are satisfied? You can't use # of references either as that is more a function of time on Cerb.

I agree, life happens and as long as the communication is there, reschedule and move on. I struggle with the no-show or no-reply which seems more common with the local working girl in my experience. Do'd think that references are the best way to determine "professionalism", but really, who writes a reference unless they are satisfied? You can't use # of references either as that is more a function of time on Cerb.

To speak from the other side, I offer this opinion. Juggling personal and professional lives is no different whether a lady tours or is local to a city. Life happens whether you are in one city or on the road, and lets be honest WE have all had to cancel at one point for one reason or another, I have and its a part of life. Things come up on both sides its something no one has any control over so we must just learn to accept it. I'm on the road 22 days a month, and yes if something happens at home, I cancel my trips and leave - family first and foremost ALWAYS. I would expect anyone that i spend time with to have the same priorities. We as companions off companionship and lasting memories, not brain surgery so this is a case where real life takes precedence.

This is a luxury to indulge in for some men, for others it is a way of life. For some ladies this is a business and for others it is an occasional fly by night endeavour.

I reference is no way to describe a ladies level of professionalism a reference is about safety END OF STORY.(a reference is given from one lady to another, when you provide the ladies contact info to the lady you wish to visit)

A recommendation on the other hand is something written to vouch for a ladies accuracy in how she describes herself as well on the experience you provided to you. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and the experience provided is 99% based on chemistry. Each lady is different and what works with some will not work with all.

The best way to find what you are seeking is search the ladies you are interested in, follow their preferred method of contact and communicate - if she wants to know about you, tell her as well in return if you have questions that are not answered on her website, now is the time to ask in a respectable manor.

And just maybe you should take a second look at where you are finding the ladies you visit with, if the only web presence they have is on CL or similar and they don't advertise her (its free too, so the cost is no excuse)That being said I am sure there are some reliable ladies there, but do you really feel like TOFTT every time on that site? If they dont know of this site, tell them....No one will refuse free exposure from a welcoming site and positive place.

This board is about positive feedback and discussion. If the lady you are interested in has no feedback, do as others do and ask about her - some people need a nudge to post the recco or they forgot. Others will PM you as they want to keep their date private. Possibly no one has met her either, if she is new that is also a possibility.

If someone notifies you to cancel on either side, I look at it as a sign or respect, sometimes no notice can be given due to the nature of the situation.

• Like 2

Hello this is Maxim if i can give to all my opinon, i get very frustrated when the guys make booking and they afterwards don't show up, and in most case they dont do it becouse they have a problem or something really important, they know they wont come but they still book just like for fun, but this is not fun for me, becouse maybe i say no to another guy who really want to see me, Then the thing is that i lost money becouse of them!! the thing that i do is write on my phone his phone so, if he call me next time, i know what is going on !!!

and some citys happend more than others, that is not if im profesional or no, there are lot of guys out there, that they just want to have fun with this, then i feel really bad, that is why sometimes, i have to say to everybody yes, then see whats happend,

fact is this is part of this game !!! and not only in canada, all around the word, happend in europe, in mexico, sudamerica, guys like to be fun making bookings and after dont show up, even if they give me they phones, or references!

Guest t**i***n

Emily's reasoning is very well constructed and articulated and difficult to argue with. Sorry on the mix-up on terms, I was think of a recommendation when I said reference. You'd think a recommendation would help measure "professionalism", but recommendations only come from those who have had a good encounter.

Being relatively new to this, I am surprised at how poorly some ladies communicate with potential clients especially after some of the exceptional examples I've seen from ladies travelling to the city, but perhaps it is unfair to think it is a local versus visiting issue. Maybe part of the game is finding that companion that conducts themselves in the manner you are looking for regardless of locale.

I share Maxim's frustration that sometimes people behave poorly and waste other's time and money when a simple text, email or call might avert a misunderstanding.

Never been with any girls that travel, but i think you would get the best service from local girls that know thier environment and are at thier best comfort level. Also a great lord of the rings quote, geeks love that stuff lol