Emily Wilson

Avg. of 6 Recommendations

YMMV always applies. She is very attractive but also very very restrictive with services offered. Regardless she is hot and great to view. Just my two cents.....A slightly more open menu and I would see her four times a month without a doubt.

met her with a few nights ago :) amazing woman, beautiful, but was indeed a tad rushed seeming (which worked out for me at the time)

• Thanks 1

Met with Miss Wilson this afternoon. Speechless! All I can think of is "OMG, how can god create such a beautiful woman"! Highly recommended and thank you Miss Wilson, I had a good time with you and hopefully can see you again in the near future.

Edited by Nobody
  • Thanks 1

Man her pictures are hot. Wish I could have seen her in person. I'm not bashing but want to make sure everyone know about my experience with Emily Wilson

I booked almost 24 hours in advance and she asked that I just give her a text 30 mins before our scheduled time to confirm

I sent the text to confirm about 40 minutes before our scheduled time and she confirmed saying we were still on

I got ready and drove to Halifax and this is where all communication stopped. She wouldn't respond to any of my messages

I wouldn't have written this if she would have just sent me a message saying something came up and she couldn't make it

Sorry to hear that , Emily's been in the biz for a few years now and for the most part seems fairly reliable but sometimes life gets in the way but in saying that canceling with no contact or apology is never acceptable by either party.

• Like 1

Yeah I booked an appointment with her based on all the positive reviews so I was surprised by my negative experience. Everyone has a bad day I suppose

Sorry to hear that , Emily's been in the biz for a few years now and for the most part seems fairly reliable but sometimes life gets in the way but in saying that canceling with no contact or apology is never acceptable by either party.

When I finally got in the room with her the drama of several failed attempts melted away!

She has a smoking body and does her job well

I just read others recommendations about emily and i too have been remiss, i saw emily a while ago and she knocked my socks off! Friendly smile unrushed service and she was very skilled, as said by other as well her pictures are a pale comparison to the reality which is a very nice change. I have and will definetly see emily again

Yeah I booked an appointment with her based on all the positive reviews so I was surprised by my negative experience. Everyone has a bad day I suppose

I've seen her a number of times over the years, a bit restrictive but really hot.

Last time however, I called as I was told, but when I arrived and she didn't answer for 20 minutes. I ended up having to leave. She called me back and said she fell asleep. Time before that she arrived and hour late but I had already gone.

She did apologize on both occasions.

Phenomenally sexy tho.

With a GFE more open menu she would be the best in HRM hands down. Restrictive to an extreme. If you like that sort of thing then go see her.

Just got back from seeing Emily Wilson...I have no clue why she hasn't had a recommendation in this thread for a bit.

I've been wanting to see her for literally YEARS - just never panned out. Finally got my chance tonight (and splurged and went with video as an extra - SOOOO worth it).

I had heard she was "safe" and "restricted", that was my only hesitation in seeing her. Not sure who thinks she is "restrictive", but, let's just say, she is a baddddd lil 'lady.

Sure there are no bare services (like most SP's now) and she carries herself with a level of class that doesn't foster certain sexual things - but beyond that......she is VERY good at what she does....and you can tell she enjoys it. The words that came out of her mouth tonight were amazeballs!! Like I said, she can be pretty naughty.

Great communication - great location and very easy to talk to. The best way I can put it is that she makes you feel very welcome; which isn't always the case with some SP's.

Her rates are literally completely competitive with most girls out there - I really have no clue why, for her rates, dudes see other SP's - I know people have different tastes, but for her rate, there isn't much out there that compares. Just WOW. Still shaking my head. Can't wait to go watch our video!!

I will be going back......a lot. :) :) :)

Additional Comments:

Saw her again tonight.

Damn, she is such a sweetheart. :) :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.