On the topic of Virginity - How did you lose yours?

At 18 (I was something of a late bloomer) I took my then girlfriend to Florida with my parents to visit my grandparents who were snowbirds at the time. First night I got a bj on the couch while my grandparents were sleeping in the next room. Now keep in mind that this was a motor home so the "next room" is pretty much just the other end of the trailer, separated by a 1 inch piece of sliding paneling lol. The next night another bj progressed to digits and eventually to the full shebang ;) ...Again with my grandparents in the next "room". The showers at the snowbird trailer park where we were staying were community showers, one side of the building for the men, the other for the women. She sneaked into the men's side one night and we had us some fun in the shower. She was a real dirty girl...that was an AWESOME 2 weeks! :D She even tried to go down on me again on the drive home, we were in the back seat and my parents, both very much awake, in the front of the car. I put a stop to that right quick, she pouted the rest of the way home, lol. Ahhh....fun times. I've been a fan of the Sunshine State ever since. And as I think about it now, I just realized that as that trip was my first foray into the sexual arena that this could very well explain my fondness for public quickies! Even though she's married now I still keep in close touch with her....can you blame me? She can't stay married forever right? :p

• Like 1

I was 16 years old, and I was playing tennis with my friend's 38 year old aunt. After a sweaty hour of playing in the hot sun, I drove her back to the hotel she was staying at where she invited me to her room for something cold to drink. After cooling off slightly, she went to take a quick shower after which she came back to the room with a towel wrapped around her and little else. After a brief awkward conversation she grabbed me, pulled me onto the bed, and away we went. Needless to say we had to shower afterward as well......

I always did like tennis.

Guest ****ven

Ok to relay this now it just seems so silly... but you know... teenagers!

I was 14 and he was 16, both virgins and dated for about a year. we were at my parents house in my room and decided to watch a scary movie. Blair Witch Project on VHS.

It was a total sneaky play on his part lol. He had been trying to have sex with me for months into our relationship, but at that point I had decided to save myself for marriage (ha!!!!!).

I am absolutely petrified of scary movies and act like a total ninny when I watch them. So the Boyfriend already having seen the movie that came out a couple of years before was probably thinking he could step in and protect me, and then remove my pants.

Basically I got scared and that's exactly how it happened. Before I even new it we were half naked (but being cautious of my parents on the other side of the house) and then he pulled a condom out of nowhere put it on, bunny thrusted for about 27 seconds and it was over.

And it never got better lol. :)

I was 15 years old, and it took place at a real shitty place called the voyageur motel...All my friends were doing it, and I wanted to too-it was not special..or even nice for that matter. BUT fortunately, I have had plenty of really good sex since then-to make up for a really shitty first experience :boobies:

Oh heck, despite competing instincts, I'll just get this out there. Maybe pour encourager les autres (he said with full sense of irony 'cause yes, it was like an execution).

Oh my god it was horrible. After a terribly shy and reclusive adolescence (long story), I finally started getting interest from women in university. I declined a couple of pointed offers from some women who didn't really interest me as politely as I could (see: gentleman), hoping to find something meaningful and honest. But then:

(1) I was 24 (yes that's right) and with first girlfriend, who had approached me and I acquiesced. As things began, she was stunned to learn this was my very first time ("Never!?") and my Man Stock immediately plummeted close to zero. She offered little to no help, it was awkward and awful, and the brief relationship ended very soon afterward.

(2) Because (1) really only counts for 1/2 despite being technically a success. The next opportunity was about year later. Classmate and I were extremely attracted to each other, and it had been building for months. Finally we're at my little apartment at night and I was extremely nervous; also, I'd stupidly (but understandably) concluded from experience (1) never, ever to reveal my inexperience because it would destroy any woman's opinion of me. As things began and she was on top of me, grinding hard against my leg and moaning, I slipped my hand under her shirt, up her back, and encountered... her bra clasp. I had no idea what to do with it. And I realized immediately that, in another five seconds, she'd know that I was totally clueless and I'd be doomed. Involuntarily, I giggled nervously. That brought everything to a screeching halt: she leapt off and retreated to another part of the room, I was too deeply stunned and ashamed to explain in more than halting half-sentences what had happened, and she would barely speak to me. One "Human History's Most Awkward Night's Sleep on separate beds" later, and extremely cold treatment from her in the morning, we parted ways and pretty much never spoke again, destroying what had been at least a very promising friendship 24 hours earlier.

(3) Soon afterward I took up with someone else and it got better. Compared to (1) and (2) it was pretty mundane and straightforward so not worth the telling.

I give myself enormous credit, after those first mis-spent 25 years, for how I've come along in the next 20. :)

My first time was a special moment in my life. It was with a female friend of mine who I spent a lot of time with. One night we were having dinner as we often did and made plans to take a weekend trip to Montreal (which we had done before as friends). During the conversation she said she wanted more than just our previously friendly trips. I couldn't believe my ears and probably made hotel reservations in record time. I was a late bloomer which explains why I was old enough to make hotel reservations (about 20 yrs old at the time).

Without going into details it was a wonderful experience with the person who I really wanted to share that first time with (and who was very patient with an awkward first timer).

My only wish is that it could have bloomed into something long lasting (guess it was not in cards) but I do cherish the special memory of that first time.

18 years old, with my sister's best friend who was also a virgin at age 20. We planned it, drive to Mtl from TO for a romantic weekend. We were psyched. She took off her top and gave me road head while driving there (it was night time), got there and did it the first night. Both of us were a little awkward. I didn't even cum. Next day we woke up and did it again, this time I blew my load all over her stomach and she scooped it up and licked her fingers clean. Awesome. We only lasted as a couple for a year but became friends with benefits for the next 3 years while I dated other girls. She was great.