what defines a regular

here's something i always wondered about.......what defines me as a regular customer

i mean i've been in situations that i saw someone a few times and then stopped going for 6 months and then saw them again. They say nice to see you again, how have you been etc. and you wonder there's no dam way they know me i mean they probably see 20 guys a day.....i'm getting fed aline right?

and then there's a place where i've gone enough that we discuss our careers etc. and i'll stop for awhile and stop back and they'll know exactly what i do etc.......and ask me about it.

so the question is how many people feel that there mp's or sp's are for real when they are asking about you?

Guest f***2f***

i don't think they are any different than any other business. Your real estate agent, lawyer, mechanic know stuff about you too and use that to build a rapport with you so that it enhances the business relationship.

I have to agree, although I truly think it all depends on chemistry. There's part business in there, but if they really don't care they won't go in depth. So other than the generic questions, if it's more personal it's because they really are interested in knowing a little more about you. (NOT insinuating romanticly here) Let's face it, nobody wants to know more about someone who repulses you, whether it's physically, emotionally or socially.

I agree too. They (SP) are in business too. But this is the story between them and the customer only. Even though they remember you only when the time are together.

I think it depends on the person and situation. For me I can't remember someones name after I hear it a few times but if something of the ordinary happens I'll remember everything.

But now I know a waitress that I go eat now and then and the second time she saw me she knew exactly the drink I had the last time and ask me if I wanted the same meal. Now if a waitress remembers that, yeah a MP could remember you and what you really really like.

I hear you Accusync - my favorite waitress knows my favorite drink, she always figures I'll order the same meal and lately she quite open about sharing kisses. 8) - added bonus, she's hot.

Now to business at hand - if you can pick up a conversation from where you left off at the last visit - badda boom - you're a regular.

I hear you Accusync - my favorite waitress knows my favorite drink, she always figures I'll order the same meal and lately she quite open about sharing kisses. 8) - added bonus, she's hot.

Now to business at hand - if you can pick up a conversation from where you left off at the last visit - badda boom - you're a regular.

To me thats one of the benefits of repeating.

Well, i think a regular is someone they enjoy being with. Their are things people do that can make it memorable. And the girl will remember you for a long time.

As in 1992 I was a regular with one girl that year and we met in 2000 in a bar and rembered who I was and we talked. I think it has to do with enjoying that customer as sometimes it just happens.:boobies: