Just heard this song again, think it was Crosby, Stills and Nash. Anyway, the words gave me pause, after getting whacked by CA last year, and then t-boned yesterday (when a driver blew through a stop sign) I thought, crap, I was supposed to meet one of the great ladies at Cerb in the afternoon.

Well, that went out the window as I spent close to 4 hours in ER getting checked out. The good news, dodged another one, the bad news, was stiff (and not in a good way) and sore.

However, still survived, the car is a car, and that is why we pay insurance, and I am still able to give lots of hugs, kisses and licks.

Whomever you decide you want to play with today or tomorrow or after that, play like it is the last thing you might do!!

Love the One You're With!

• Like 1

Well the old adage "live each day to the fullest" applies here I guess,not always easy to do ,but yes good advice.As we get older it is more likely because we start to see life as precious,and don't tend to take it for granted.

Since none of us know when our final moment will be we should "love the one you're with" more,lol, this may be good news for some clients!!!!!

I'm glad you are OK my friend, I like the words of that song.

My favorite saying is "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that takes our breath away".