Pictures in Profile and Details in adds

I'm just wondering if many of you hobbisiest out there take the plung and visit SPs that don't have pics in their profile? I understand some don't want to post face pics for privacy reasons but a few body shots would be nice. I find there have been a lot of new members that have joined recently with no pics. Also, I find that adds that lack detail in general location, donation, services ect just lead to additional phone calls an emails. My two cents got the day...

Posted via Mobile Device

I would not meet someone if there were no pictures. As specially when so of the girls here take such amazing time and effort to put up fantastic pics and info including web sites etc....

I have done (well, MAs rather than SPs, but the principle is the same). But there has to be some reason for me to want to see someone; if not pics, then recos, or posts here that have interested me (although I think most people in that last category are also in at least one of the first two). But someone with no pics and no recos and no posts probably isn't on my radar at all. It's hard to visit someone when you don't know they're there.

Edited by Phaedrus

I'm going to echo a few of comments here and say that I personally would not be comfortable meeting someone that I had not had an opportunity to see a picture of.

Once again, my own personal opinion, but I'm a little more comfortable having even a vague idea of what the person on the other side of the hotel room door will look like.

That being said, I don't expect full face pics nor do I expect Victoria Secret quality photo shoots either. You'd be amazed (or so the apple commercials say anyways, disclaimer: I'm a BlackBerry fan) what a well positioned cell phone camera can capture these days. Just something to give you a general idea is perfect.

On the flip side (pot calling the kettle black here), I once had someone ask me for a picture prior to meeting. It really caught me off guard and made me nervous, which is why I politely declined.

It looks like a lot of us are on the same page. I politely emailed a few of these women asking if they can email me a few pics but no reponse. The descripion in the posts sound great but hard to tell without a picture.

Posted via Mobile Device