Knowing you, I guarantee you were singing these as you were writing them down. :)

Nice to know there is another disney "lover" out there. ha

OMG I'll never be able to look at Disney the same way again! Oh wait....I already don't look at Disney the same way....(notice the avatar) :p

Speaking of the Dark Side Of Disney...

I just met the author who wrote this...

http://www.darksideofdisney.com/

Check it out!

*(PS I think Mickey Mouse is a drug dealer. :P)

Not sure what that book is about but I absolutely ADORE that cover! :D

Funny how a thread title can send my mind staight into the gutter!

When I read Dirty Disney I was picturing something like this!

disney-on-ice-ariel-thumb.jpg

Knowing you, I guarantee you were singing these as you were writing them down. :)

Nice to know there is another disney "lover" out there. ha

You are riiiiiight ;) I was blasting Aladdins song, when I was like- is it just me or... is getting HOT in here? Hahaha.

p.s. I want more disney pixxx......Ariel looks good in her boobs......ROAR! ;)

XoXoXo

0729.jpg

My brother had this poster in colour back in the early 70's of Disny characters behaving out of Disny character.

Not as easy to see in this two tone version but we have Pluto peeing on Mickey's picture, Goofy is doing Minnie at bottom left. Mid left the 7 Dwarves are taking turns with Snow White right beside Huey, Duey and Luey looking up Daisy Duck's skirt. Dumbo is taking a dump from the air.

Mid right, Prince Charming has disocvered Sleeping Beauty's other charms while just above them the Big Bad Wolf seems to be threatening the Little Pigs.

Bottom right Tinkerbell is dancing for Capt. Hook and the boys.

I believe this poster was actually banned so I wish we still had it. I remember my Dad not being too pleased when he saw it hanging in our room. I think we had to move it to the basement.

• Like 2

Well these are for you Erotic Emily. ( They are easy to find but it is hard to find ones that will not get me banned for being too explicit)

aladdin_03.jpg

113773.gif

008.jpg

belle.jpg

alice_by_finch_by_1nch-d3ic7ki.jpg

One of the best places to search in on www.bing.com go to images and enter what you are looking for. I just looked up the title of the thread!

• Like 1

Disney ripped off most of its story's from the Brothers Grimm and more earlier authors in far more darker stories. Disney cleaned them up.

See for example this:

http://disneyvsgrimms.blogspot.com/

Quote:

Snow White

In the original - the Queen requests the lungs and liver (as well as the heart) of Snow White to eat for dinner that night.

In the original - Snow White is not awakened by a kiss from the prince (like the Disney version) - she is awakened when she is jostled by the horse on which her coffin is being carried by the prince.

Cinderella

In the original - the step-sisters of Cinderella try to cut off different parts of their feet to make them fit into the glass slippers.

The Prince is alerted of the step-sisters by two carrier pigeons who then peck out the step-sisters eyes. The step-sisters live as blind beggars for the rest of their lives.

Guest ***t***iv***

I learned of this all not too long ago..

most commonly known to me were these two..

the little mermaid: original cover.. see castle`s avatar lol

lion king: the word sex in the dusty sky

my fave part of the thread was reading the lyrics though.

I love those songs! with or without the dirty connotations

brought back memories, thanks!

additional comments:

I just spent the last half hour watching youtube clips about this topic, my favorite is the disney and sexism one.

my thoughts on that: yes, disney portrays masculinity as brawn and power, but it said that this is somehow demoralizing because of how other males are shown by comparison. I would just like to point out that although the brawny, masculine characters are visually portrayed as `more masculine`, who wins in the end? the sensitive guys, the caring hero`s. so what message do you want to take from these movies? I think that what comes of it is what you want to see. critical thinking is more powerful than subliminal messaging.

also I noticed most of the `words` that were `found` were sex. what about wishful thinking? maybe if I tried I could find the word flower in a water splash or smoky undertones.

Edited by ***t***iv***
additional comments