Stunning Candy

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Guest Ou**or**n

I've seen Stunning Candy's ads for some time when she used to use the handle Stunningstar2011(Candy). Outcall is sometimes hard for me to arrange so I was happy to see yesterday she was offering incall at a downtown location.

Booking was very easy - a quick exchange of texts. When I got to her room she greeted me warmly. She has an extremely beautiful smile and we got into a very interesting chat about a variety of topics.

She started be off off with a nice massage and then we switched to a nice round of DFK which really got me into the mood. I then had the unrivaled joy of exploring her gorgeous body. She has light skin and breasts and nipples to die for. She was very responsive as I took my time exploring her. DATY was well received and she really seemed to enjoy it.

After the hat went on she gave me a nice CBJ and the we started cowgirl. After a bit I spun her around and finished off in mish (mark of true spinner).

She has lovely long red hair and did I mention it - a beautiful smile! She indicated she was going to be doing incall much more frequently so I certainly plan on seeing her again. She is a very nice girl so treat her right guys.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

I have to concur with the recommendation above. The only difference that I would note is that the FK leaned more to LFK than DFK - which incidentally is how she advertises it. Candy is a beautiful, intelligent young woman, and though I am just an occasional hobbier, I can't wait to spend more time with this gem.

• Like 1

Yesterday afternoon I got a chance to see Candy. She looks great, better in person, Yes better then in her Yummy Pictures. She has an amazing attitude and she is very easy to get along .You can chat with her just like if you knew her for years. I loved her service, she is good. Real good ! I plan on a repeat she is worth it big time. Please be good to her you will enjoy every minute with Yummy Stunning Candy.

Wow..

I can echo the previous responses,she is a friendly and here attitude is amazing, able to respond on short notice and make the experience more than pleasing.

A quick series of texts were all that was needed to arrange an incall, and all was smooth despite the fact of the awkward getting to know you stuff (my fault) and that I was pressed for time she managed to go with the flow and provide an excellent time.

I hope to repeat soon and often :icon_biggrin: and highly recommend her to any and all interested she is a rare treat.

Just met Stunning Candy and she really lives up to her name. Cute, friendly and just amazing. Very forgiving of any miss-steps I made as a first-timer.

Outcall was easy to arrange and she kept me up-to-date when she was running a little late. Definitely worth the wait. Not sure what else to say but WOW.

After lurking and lurking I finally made my move and contacted that sweet lil Candy. I'm awfully glad I did. The view from rear was stellar. I'm dining out on that image right now, as I will for weeks. She's easy to talk to and fun. And her skin is as smooth as silk. If you're wondering whether you should call her, the answer is yes. Unless I'm already there, that is. I plan to be a regular regular in my irregular spare moments...

I agree about everything that has been said about this stunning lady. I have seen Candy several times and at the time I wasn't on cerb so though recommended her on terb but not here until now that I noticed her thread here (this thread).

Yes her name is Candy. She is as sweet as candy too in more ways than one. She was very friendly in all encounters. She is a classy pretty young lady (about 21) and a true spinner with fairly small boobs (I like small boobs), pale soft skin, long dark redish hair and a cute smiling friendly face who clearly enjoys what she does. The details of our encounter remains between me and Candy except to say I am happy with the friendly services that I received and that she is likely a safe but true GFE (true in emotional sense with lots of kissings and safe because most likely as her ad says she will do nothing unsafe which is great). This reminds me it is time for a new date with this lovely lady.

• Like 1

Finally got to meet Candy. She is a completely natural and genuine person. One can't help but immediatly like her and trust her. Her response to txt msgs is immediate, sweet and always happy. It was real easy and quick to arrange a date.

She came to my place for the first time; she was so relaxed we felt that we had been together there before.

Her conversation is personable, interesting and really funny. Just like old friends we talked, laughed, hugged, kissed and moved on to flatter and softer grounds. Candy's long hair is silky soft, and her skin is super silky smooth. Her breasts are firm and she's tight all over. She is a completely sensual woman. She is unselfish and totally enjoys what she does. It was awsome !!. Never rushed.

After coming down from heaven, Cindy was cuddly and affectionate. We lay there for a while before we sadly had to say goodbye.

I look forward to getting together again and again with wonderful, genuine, sexy, hot Stunning Candy.

I wanted to meet Candy aka Tasha for a long time. The problem was she does mostly outcall and I usually do incall. Luckily or, borrowing my own handle here - luckyme, lol, I finally had the opportunity to meet her outcall recently.

Candy turned out to be a real sweetheart with a wonderful personality and a great attitude. She has a beautiful smile, a fit and toned body, and she is indeed tight all over as one other poster stated earlier. I also agree that she provides a great service and she spares no effort to please her client. To me, she was worth the wait.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.