Super Bowl parties?

Are any of the local clubs having a special event for Super Bowl Sunday? If so, what are the details of the event? Any recos as to which club has the best setup for watching the game? Nothing better than watching the game, having some good eats & drinks, with service provided by the girls all dressed up as cheerleaders! Gives new possibilities for the term "half-time show".

Thanks for the 411. I have read about a few other places have special events, such as tailgaters over on merivale. I had hoped that by posting this thread that some of the local strip clubs would have taken up the banner to put on a good show. Again, if anybody knows of special events, such as hockey night, valentines day, etc where the clubs are planning a special event, I sure would like to hear about it. I suppose they need to advertise better! Enjoy!

Guest Me**

I'm sure they'll all have the game on, but I find Barb's the best choice for events like this. I'm planning to watch there.

barbs always has the best SB parties lol, whats better then watching the pats trample the giants, free hotdogs and gorgeous women dancing for you. honestly i wouldnt ever want to leave

zoro

I'm sure they'll all have the game on, but I find Barb's the best choice for events like this. I'm planning to watch there.

I heard a rumour that all beers are $3.75 for the next little while.

A good price on beer is 2.75, and the average of the bars in my town is about 3.75. We've been drinking at home since highschool, and then splurging at the clubs for fewer drinks; keeps you well under the influence the entire night. As for Superbowl I don't believe our club, Ralph's, will be hosting.