Any independent Servicr provideers in Lethbridge?

Hi,

I'm new to Lethbridge, and looking for a regular long term, independent provider... Anyone out there?

• Like 1

Hey listen,

Here's the deal sweetie. I'm in a wheelchair, and headed in for major surgery about mid January, It lookslike I'm gonna be in hospital til mid March recovereing... I figure by then I'm gonna be depressed, not to mention ehhem frustrated. I'm looking to set up a 2 hour date, before I go in, for the day after I get out, so I've got something to look forward to. What do you think?

By the way your webpage seems to be down.

Hey listen,

Here's the deal sweetie. I'm in a wheelchair, and headed in for major surgery about mid January, It lookslike I'm gonna be in hospital til mid March recovereing... I figure by then I'm gonna be depressed, not to mention ehhem frustrated. I'm looking to set up a 2 hour date, before I go in, for the day after I get out, so I've got something to look forward to. What do you think?

By the way your webpage seems to be down.

This is something that is better to email or even PM to her. Posting requests like this publicly is not the way to set up an appointment.

which is why I didn't post a specific date... I merely asked if she'd be open to the idea... but will keep it in mind for the future... :) have a good one.

I just danced when I was there, and now I am an indy, so maybe I am not the one you were refering to, the reason I made that assumtion was because there is a posting on here titled cheyennecomingtowinnipeg, sorry if I have caused any confusion.

XOXO Cheyenne