broadways?

hello , rather new in the area,

i heard broadways had some decent girls,

any reccomendations?,

what is the service like?

any girls doing anal there?

whats a typical visit cost?

im a brest and arse man, but it is hard to find girls with a good combination of both :P

I recommend going down and trying it there is a lot to choose from and prices vary depending on what you want to do but half the fun is finding that out, the decor is not that nice but the ladies make up for that, you won't be looking at the wall paper and that is a guarantee.

Guest Hockeyhunk99

Is kelly/Cleo still hanging around?.If she is, will have to pay a visit soon, very soon.

You would be wise to choose Daniel, she is by far the most attractive I have seen at any of the venues, a true lady and loves what she does. Billy is another to try, both are equally as pleasing to the eye. Daniel is fun to play with in all aspex, hope you can hook up with her.:?

Guest ***rgi*****9
You would be wise to choose Daniel, she is by far the most attractive I have seen at any of the venues, a true lady and loves what she does. Billy is another to try, both are equally as pleasing to the eye. Daniel is fun to play with in all aspex, hope you can hook up with her.:?

Even better then them individually would be a duo, probably one of the best combos you can get at Broadways.

I went to broadways last night and saw Lacey and she was perfect. She has some great curves, easy to chat with and makes you feel very comfortable. Good CBJ, multiple positions, definitely will be seeing her again.