Well me, there's almost nothing I won't eat

But a couple of meals

1. start with a caesar salad, then thick tbone steak, piping hot baked potato with butter/sour cream, and served with asparagus with butter and lemon juice

finished off with a homemade lemon merangue pie

2. start with a greek salad, then pork souvlaki with lots of tzatziki , rice, followed by espresso and baklava

3. sometimes something simple, mom's homemade potato salad, cole slaw, along with cold cuts (german and hungarian salami, assorted cheeses) for sandwiches-usually on pumpernickel

followed by a banana split

I picked a bad time to go on a diet...I'm getting really hungry

RG

• Like 1

there is nothing wrong with a good Meal I think my last meal would be.

a nice Roast Pork with Roasted Potatos apple sauce, corn , turnup and pan rolls.

and a nice apple crisp with icecream to finish it off

• Like 1

A meal entirely cooked on the BBQ and sipping on a cold beer while cooking it and a fine wine while eating it.

A medium rare ribeye steak cooked on the cue, smothered with sauteed mushrooms and shrimp, baked potato with all the fixins, bacon wrapped scallops and corn on the cob.

• Like 1

I'm getting more and more interested in cooking and watching a lot of food network shows. I have also bought a couple of cook books and have been making stuff from time to time around house.

Just the other night, I had a thin boneless skinless chicken breast wrapped around slices of old cheddar. I rubbed the chicken with a montreal steak rub, and grilled it in a toaster oven. When it was almost ready, I sauteed some chopped green onion, yellow onion, and red bell pepper in peanut oil and tossed that mix on the chicken when it was done. To top it off I sprinkled it with dried chili flakes. Served with a side of ceasar salad, best meal I've had all year.

• Like 2

Holy crap, Lee....you're a man after my own heart! I do love a bbq.....all year round. I just loaded up two deep freezers with beef....LOTS of beef......over 1000 pounds of patties, steaks, roasts......and whatever else you get, lol. So what does my SO do last night? Ordered pizza, of course. Gawd......gimme steak....liver and onions, burgers......but not pizza. I like a nice big steak- medium well done-, with a few trimmings, but not many. Oh, yeah......and beer.

Cristy, as far as man vs. food.......30 years ago I could eat like that, but now, I could put on 20 pounds just from watching that show! Great food on there, but have you seen the difference in his physique since he started the show? LOL I think he's chunked up a bit, but I may be wrong.

• Like 1

I love to watch cooking shows as well. When I was a teen all I would watch was the cooking channel. I rarely do now because there is a lot of those reality shows that I am not too fond of.

Anyways my last meal would probably be a falafel pita with a red velvet cupcake for dessert.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREZ7zgcoiqfvqHrBdxqmHs4VLEUSUJYsF90KT8aM3Ycy5wvL0T

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8v9HK1Hv-8bFJVPJG3tDtBnjJfuG2Axcay5LPiFlRw000Py3ofw

• Like 1

My last meal? Well thats a pretty difficult one for me. Not only am I a Foodie but a Culinary Historian as well. Its going to be a mish mash!

• Baked Brie with Apples and Pears
  • BBQ Texas Broil with Candied Onions and Fennel
  • Fluffy Rumbledethump
  • Stir-fried Baby Shrimp and Bok Choy
  • Russian Cream Cake with a dollop of Stella Luna gelato on the side.

I suspect if I ate this meal, I would have an oral orgasm! teehee

Additional Comments:

Anyways my last meal would probably be a falafel pita with a red velvet cupcake for dessert.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8v9HK1Hv-8bFJVPJG3tDtBnjJfuG2Axcay5LPiFlRw000Py3ofw

Paula Deen turned me on to Red Velvet Cake. YUM!

• Like 1

I love food. All food.

Last meal? Oof. I love food, but there are many dietary restrictions I have. If it's my last meal though? Lets go all out!

- French Onion Soup

- Escargots in Mushroom caps with cheese and garlic butter

- Orzo Salad w/ Feta, Garlic, Peppers, cucumber & Cherry tomatoes

- Boiled NS Dock lobster

- baby potatoes w. garlic butter

- Salmon & Tuna Sashimi

- Deep fried shrimp spring rolls!!

Dessert:

Opera Cake. Almond wafers, cafe layer, chocolate, mousse. Yum.

... sigh. I love food.

• Like 1