So I was thinking since there is such a lack of Asian sp's in this town that we should share information about the next closest thing, Asian dancers. Please share your reviews.

Kianna @ the playmate: Gorgeous filipino, really hot. works days. YMMV. I've had only one dance and there was no extra's on the table, but I have heard different stories, can anyone set the record straight?

there are also asian dancers at the Nuden, Barbs and Pigale, but I haven't had the pleasure yet or just cant remember the name. Can anyone fill in?

I love the Nuden for this! My favourite dancer is Jasmine, a gorgeous Philipina with natural C's (pretty unusual for an Asian girl). She works pretty much every night. Her friend Jada is Vietnamese--more traditional Asian body type. They do excellent duos as they are super-comfortable doing a lot of touching/licking etc (on each other). There are often other Asian girls there, but as is the nature of the Nuden (the girls determine their own schedules on a day-to-day basis), you often don't see them until rent is due again...

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest f***nds4f**

Haven't seen her at Dollar for long time. She is nice but mileage is low. No Kiss or digits.

One of my favs (about 10 years ago) at the dollar was Jordan. She was a Carleton student & danced part-time. She was CBC & had a nice natural rack. :-D

There's a half Chinese/half Quebecoise girl going by the unoriginal name "Asia" working at Pigale Wed/Thu/Fri days. Pretty, but lots of tatts

Posted via Mobile Device