New to this.. quite overwhelming

After being recommended from a buddy to hit up this site I finally caved in and signed up. After shortly scoping the site out I can see many good lookin ladies.

I would love to experience a nice sensual massage but so many to choose from! Can someone help me with these terminologies like GFE PSE stuff like that and what it offers?

First up: welcome! Hope you have fun here!

Look here if you haven't already - lots of good stuff on acronyms, etc - and a lot more on things you'll need to know but may not yet know you need to know, so it's worth a read. Urban Dictionary is also a good source for anything you can't immediately find here.

Yes, you're right: there are way too many good looking ladies. Alas, this doesn't change... in fact it gets worse, because after you've seen some there will not only be ladies more you want to see, but some ladies you want to go back to :)

In terms of recos - it really depends what you're looking for. Independent, or are you OK visiting a spa? Tattoos/piercings, or not? Older, younger, or in between? Central, east, west, south, over the river? There's just too many good choices to recommend only one or two....

I would suggest seeing an independent massage provider for your first, as I find the atmosphere to be more relaxed and intimate.

Welcome to the site! It can be overwhelming, but you'll likely find the answers to any questions on here already, and we're always ready to answer any new ones!

Hope you find what you're looking for :)

How much does an average massage cost with tips and fees if there are any etc etc.

As has been said already, this is for the ladies to announce (or not, as they choose). However, I'd suggest you go and look at their ads, which will give you a good idea of what to expect.

Just one thing to say: independent ladies will generally quote a price, and that's what you pay. Spas generally have two payments; a door fee (which all goes to the spa, and is usually advertised on the spa's website) and then something for the MA you see (you'll have to ask her how much), but it works out roughly the same.

• Like 1