why so much jealousy?

I take exception at the use of the word "jealousy." I invented it and have a patent pending. I expect royalties from the use of it and the derivations thereto.

I also have patents pending on the letters "G" "V" and "K" ... so there. Neener Neener Neener.

I need to give my 2 cents here. Since the OP removed her own comments, people speculating about what it was about is crazy! As CK has said before about beating a dead horse. It depends on how the OP phrased what she wrote. If she wrote it asking for advice and/or wanting to create a normal discussion about issues concerning the business, fine.

BUT..................

If she phrased it as a RANT/Airing dirty laundry then it should have been removed, as it breaks the #1 rule of Cerb.

Either way we are discussing this based on hearsay with no proof.

I personally believe based on initial reactions to the thread that is was created like a RANT/Airing dirty laundry, so I for one agree with the OP for removing it (if it was for the right reasons ex: realized after it was mistake, kudos to you). If it was not a RANT/Airing dirty laundry, and someone pressured you to remove it then you need to contact Mod to let him know.

Also if you have an issue with another SP or Hobbyist for that matter, whether it be rates, services, haggling, etc.....

Tell Mod. If it comes in PM form flag the PM for Mod. If it is in Chat then report the person. No one should feel pressured to do anything they don't want to do. If it happens outside of Cerb then think about when you were younger in school and bullies used to push people around, how did they deal with it?

This is just how I feel about the issue that unless we have all the info we need to stop bantering with one another.

Smile and go get laid for Pete's Sake ( no pun intended for PP) :icon_wink:

• Like 1