Saw on AirCanada great Seat sale, Anyone touring soon ?

AirCanada has a great seat sale on , I just book a flight . For any of the girls its always nice when going on tour to save some extra coin ! Hope someone can use this deal .

So maybe we can get someone to come to Ottawa hint hint hehe !

http://www.redflagdeals.com/in/ottawa/deals/c/travel/air-canada-worldwide-seat-sale-book-by-february-16/

• Like 2

And there is a little more news from Air Canada this morning. They have announced that their advertising now will include an all in price. I know the regulations had changed but had expected it to take many months before the new policy would apply. It was always a sore spot to see the price, but when you went to pay it was considerably more because of taxes and all the extra surcharges. Porter will follow suit tomorrow.

I welcome this change!!

And there is a little more news from Air Canada this morning. They have announced that their advertising now will include an all in price. I know the regulations had changed but had expected it to take many months before the new policy would apply. It was always a sore spot to see the price, but when you went to pay it was considerably more because of taxes and all the extra surcharges. Porter will follow suit tomorrow.

Ottawa to MTL , With all the security I bet I could beat you in a race by car !!! But that's only if someone would loan me a Nissan GT-R ....... Almost sounds like a Challenge

DAMMIT! I already booked with WestJet for the Mar 28-April1st to Ottawa. I could've stayed an entire extra day for the difference in airfare. :(