OH what a Night!

well guys it was my birthday this week so i decided i would treat my self.

I saw Alisa Sunday, had an great session, but Tue night i had Princess Paris booked for 7 o'clock. I was getting ready for that and i get a E-mail from GOE that Alisa is available for a second appt requested, THE SAME NIGHT, SO I THINK TO MYSELF HMMM. your in your mid Forties "those girls will kill you, you can't possibly do both". well...I said FUCK IT.

I saw Paris around 7 and had a pretty good session but we never really clicked. not her fault it was quite good (I'm spoiled). BBBJ and all the fixins.

7,7,7 for me.

late that night I go to see Alisa and spend a glorious hour with her. not going into any details for either but Holy Fuck did I have fun. I had no problem staying up if you what I mean.

everyone at work could see I was tired (got home at 1:30), 2 people said to me what are you smiling about? one guy said "did you have fun on yer birthday", I replied "OH Yeah" and left at that, he wouldn't have believed me anyway.

THANKS GIRLS!

I was too tired to post last night was pretty dead at work today!

A Birthday to remember for a lifetime. WOW

Keep Humpin' :hump:

H

Edited by humper
spelling

happy belated birthday. glad you had such a good time. like thing in life sometimes you just click with a person and others you dont. being a little older than you i think i will have a birthday week or amybe birthday month so i can enjoy myself more than just the one day.what do others think, birthday , birthday week, or birthday month?

Happy Belated Birthday indeed! Good for you for treating yourself to such an unforgettable birthday present. You are worth it. Everyone is on their birthday. ;)

Happy Belated Birthday indeed! Good for you for treating yourself to such an unforgettable birthday present. You are worth it. Everyone is on their birthday. ;)

Thanks Babe, hope to see you as well soon.

If you'll have me. Lol

H

Not done my week, gonna spread out thru the

Month. Keissy Hennessy and Vic Jolie are booked

H

I think we're gonna have to bronze that schlong of yours after this year, Hump...

Thanks Babe, hope to see you as well soon.

If you'll have me. Lol

H

Question is my dear Humper, will you have me after you've just tasted heaven? lol