Combination Massage and Strip Club

Not that I am aware of, but the reverse is true (a massage club that has a pole). CMJ & Paradise I think have these options as well as several wonderful indie girls (Meghan is the first to come to mind)

There's a club in Toronto - the New Fairbanks Hotel - that doesn't offer massage but the way they're set up gives the feel of a strip club/massage. Very unique place, a little rough around the edges but by far my favorite strip club.

Instead of dancers coming by and giving you the endless hustle, you select women you want to see from pictures in a book that "bookers" bring by (sounds creepy but isn't at all). You book by time - 30 minutes is $80, 60 minutes is $150 - and you go to a large semi private place downstairs and have some fun with the woman of your choice on your own couch. Not quite a massage but lots of full body contact and the place has a very friendly, fun vibe. Not for everyone but it works for me (and is very popular in Toronto).

What was the massage/strip club in Vegas? I travel there every year or so and am always looking for fun attractions.

Guest **ng***1

Everything in Vegas is expensive. I looked at the Hustler Clubbut didn't go. Can you PM me details? Curious as I am going back again this year.

Not that I am aware of, but the reverse is true (a massage club that has a pole). CMJ & Paradise I think have these options as well as several wonderful indie girls (Meghan is the first to come to mind)

Thanks Ricco. I have been to both. Just wondering if there was something more public. Montreal maybe?

Ulixestrojan, probably not as public as you are looking for, but Angel's Touch has a room with a pole (I haven't noticed if Paradise has one) I am not aware of any other place though, either in Ottawa (that wasn't mentioned in this thread) or Montreal.

Guest s**nflute
When I was in Las Vegas last April I visited a strip club that had massage available. Does anyone know if that is available in Toronto/Ottawa/Montreal?

Thanks for the info.....it does not surprise me, in Vegas you can get almost anything for a price!!

Try a shower table massage. the best in the world. I go to Vegas with the boys every year, some times twice. They strip you down and you lay on a table, where they basically wash every inch of your body, and very well I might add. It's very warm water and she soft scrubs every where lol then back to the room for a private "Happy Ending" 1hr for $100 plus tip!!!

• Like 1

Shower massage ? Now that sounds incredible! Is it possible

to post a link to where you went? Or PM if it is perferred.

Try a shower table massage. the best in the world. I go to Vegas with the boys every year, some times twice. They strip you down and you lay on a table, where they basically wash every inch of your body, and very well I might add. It's very warm water and she soft scrubs every where lol then back to the room for a private "Happy Ending" 1hr for $100 plus tip!!!

Combination water massage and walkon is amazing

You can get a table shower and massage at many MPs on the east coast of the US. When I go to eastern PA I always take advantage, it's awesome. I had spoke to several here about it but no one has done it. Very common in the this part of US and the cost is less than Vegas by far! For less than cost of an average SP here I get an hour massage with table shower and one of the happiest endings you could want.

There was a place in Gatineau a few years ago that advertised rain massage, they had an odd setup that could have been very good if they had put a slightly better effort.

Guest s**nflute

Shower massage....That's a first for me!!! Like I said only in Vegas!!

Who comes up with these ideas!!

They have had this in Florida since late 80`s early 90`s I don<t know why it hasn`t caught on here ! No evidence left after Happy Ending LOL

I had one of these in Tampa last November - combined with a walking massage (they walk on your back) I was feeling pretty loose. The ending was happy indeed. Set me back 140 including added tip.

Guest s**nflute
I had one of these in Tampa last November - combined with a walking massage (they walk on your back) I was feeling pretty loose. The ending was happy indeed. Set me back 140 including added tip.

GREAT thread.....however I feel we are all getting off topic with the OP orignal topic of "combonation massage / strip club "

I could add my experience during a Caribbean cruise......

Shower massage....That's a first for me!!! Like I said only in Vegas!!

Who comes up with these ideas!!

Or at CMJ in our new wet room...

When I was in Las Vegas last April I visited a strip club that had massage available. Does anyone know if that is available in Toronto/Ottawa/Montreal?

I suppose something like the Playmate and the Triple-A Spa above it might sort of qualify for this feature. They are separate entities I suppose.

Additional Comments:

There was a place in Gatineau a few years ago that advertised rain massage, they had an odd setup that could have been very good if they had put a slightly better effort.

Yup, I remember that. That feature was so popular that I never got a chance to use it when it was around. That room was always booked. Had to settle for a regular massage most of the time.

Ulixestrojan, probably not as public as you are looking for, but Angel's Touch has a room with a pole (I haven't noticed if Paradise has one) I am not aware of any other place though, either in Ottawa (that wasn't mentioned in this thread) or Montreal.

Elegance massage had one before they changed location haven't been there since, but since it was an upgrade you would have to assume they still have the "pole room"

Elegance massage had one before they changed location haven't been there since, but since it was an upgrade you would have to assume they still have the "pole room"

Where is Elegance massage?