If you only had one night in Ottawa?

I've scoured the board here and looked over all the recommendations. Wow!

I need some advice. I'll be in Ottawa for business in a couple weeks, arriving on a Sun and leaving on a Thurs. I figure I've got one night in which I can have a little fun in your city. If you only had one night, which SP would you select? It looks I can't go wrong given all the strong recommendations, but I'd like to make sure I don't waste my 1 night in Ottawa --

I know this is a senstive question, so PM if you don't want to reply. thanks.

I've scoured the board here and looked over all the recommendations. Wow!

I need some advice. I'll be in Ottawa for business in a couple weeks, arriving on a Sun and leaving on a Thurs. I figure I've got one night in which I can have a little fun in your city. If you only had one night, which SP would you select? It looks I can't go wrong given all the strong recommendations, but I'd like to make sure I don't waste my 1 night in Ottawa --

I know this is a senstive question, so PM if you don't want to reply. thanks.

You did your homework - good going.

We all have preferences and you need to be more specific with yours if you want some help from the folks here. There are many fine ladies but each one is not for every one. Personally I have diverse as well as specific tastes. Sometimes I want to try something new and sometimes I want what know will get me off.

Every situation is unique and you want to have a memorable experience - however, I don't think you're doing yourself justice by limiting to one night. Of course budget and time are factors and not knowing your personal preferences and budget perhaps it would also be in your best interest to PM some of the senior posters on the site. In my experience people respond better when asked specific questions, posters typically do not volunteer information unless asked. Good luck.

Hey PW,

Welcome to Cerb!

Because your limiting your time to just one evening; The only thing I could suggest is have a plan B just incase Plan A does not work out.

Hey PW,

Welcome to Cerb!

Because your limiting your time to just one evening; The only thing I could suggest is have a plan B just incase Plan A does not work out.

Like all the other suggested posts, keep reading between the lines for the special lady that meets your expectations and definitely book in advance for Plan A. Communicate with your special lady, communicate, communicate, confirm, and confirm...and have Plan B in case Plan A is interrupted by a real life situation out of their control. Hope you enjoy your stay and the experience!

Thanks to everyone for all the advice - posts here on this thread and PM's. Sorry I wasn't more engaging this past week, but year-end work deadlines and budgets kept me away.....

some of you asked me to be more specific, so I will now --- I'm in my 40's and "average" :) -- when it some to SP's, I don't need any extras, just a relaxing, stress-relieving GFE experience. I admit I like my SP's on the young side, but I know that too young can = unsatisfied..... after reading the reviews of EmmaA and LiliL a little older can = a fabulous experience --- I admit I wish one of them was in Ottawa during my visit.

Again - I appreciate all the advice so far. I'll be sure and post my experience after my return.

The best things are worth waiting for..but don't wait too long.

Perhaps this gives you some more time to perform your research so that when you do make it out, your experience will be even more fulfilling.