is it ok to refuse an SP

Ditto for me - never been turned down and have never had to turn someone down.

I have an Sp friend of mine who got turned down once and got the full money for it. This is what she said:

I took the time to get all dolled up for you, drive to this hotel, I actually took the time off my day to come and see you, my pictures are a very clear representation of me, my description about myself is exact so if you are not happy, it is because you asked me to come without reading my website or looking at my pictures. You are wasting my time. I can leave without a problem, but you need to pay me for my trouble.

Personally, I could never do that. I wouldn't want to be with a man that doesn't want to be with me. I got turned down just once when I started 2 years ago and was working with an agency, but I am pretty sure the guy was on heavy duty drugs so it was better off this way. :)

Maria

XXXX

I've never turned an SP away but there certainly are a couple I wish I had.

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

But that stupid little head always overruled the big one, and then when it was done, I have thought, "That was a waste of money, what an idiot I am".

It never happens in Ottawa - just on business trips.

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

But that stupid little head always overruled the big one, and then when it was done, I have thought, "That was a waste of money, what an idiot I am".

It never happens in Ottawa - just on business trips.

Exactly!!! And when the little head keeps growing by the minute it's near impossible to overrule.

I will take the time to reply to this thread but first I will have to say this place is like a mandatory university course for all looking to make a positive headway in this lifestyle. I have sat back the last few month just simply absorbing the knowledge thats flowing thru this place. so for that I say thank you. now to the question at hand. Knowing what I know now I would concur with those who say yes but with tactfulness but that was not the case on my first experience:cry::cry: It was maybe 8 yrs ago and I used a chat line as the medium...numbers were exchanged, and then my location. The first bad move was the invite to the home because once she came over the description nor the voice fit the person who came over. Now a 30 something was actually a 40 somethin hardcor e partyer with the hints of pushing 50 something. anyway the outcome was that at 2am with a stranger in my home and a possible issue standing outside my door if this transaction didnt transpire i would probably lose more than the original neg rate. so I went through with the service. Because of the obvious turn off my little soldier was less than responsive when going for the full-service(and mind you I was mid-20s at the time). She became impatient as well as I so I settled for a BBBJ at 60$ but essentially those were the worst $60 I spent because i decided to settle for much much much (and I empasize and say much once more) less than my expectations. Now we all know that in this world YMMV but the first part of enjoying the experience is to actually have an attraction to the SP not only because she has the sweet middle we so strive to reach but because the experience is then so much better:-D