is it ok to refuse an SP

Hey guys,

Need your opinion... is it ok to decline a SP if upon meeting, you realize its not going to click (e.g not your style, not as described, etc).

Has this ever happened to you.

Thanks,

gizmo

Yes and yes. I think we should have that right and have myself turned down girls. Once for an outcall to my place because she wasn't quite what was described and another because she ended up being one I had seen before under a different name. I remember a service that used to guarantee you would like the girl they sent to you. And that could be for any reason and they would send a second one over if you wanted. Of course if you didn't like the second one there was going to be a driving service fee.

You certainly can but it needs to be done respectfully, no matter the situation. This is more likely to happen with a service or agency rather than an indy as indies tend to put more effort into the screening and vetting process up front to ensure both parties are comfortable and satisfied.

If you do find yourself the victim of bait and switch by all means refuse the sp but make the offer of money to cover travel and chalk it up to a lesson learned, if you accept bait and switch you are only encouraging these operators to continue with deceptive tactics. This is unfair for both honest clients and honest providers.

If it's a chemistry thing try identify up front with the sp that you sense an issue and try and talk it out if you feel it's not going anywhere you can tuff it out or try and work it out. If that get's you nowhere and your still in the conversation stage offer to cover her travel expenses and something for her time.

In short be a gentleman about the situation and you should be good.

Guest gagagaga

I called for an sp to come to my place, and my neighbor appeared at my door...that was weird. After some talk, we both realised that neither of us were all that comfortable, so the agency sent another girl...no questions asked.

Just as an aside, this agency had a female driver who was also my neighbor, and I ended up dating her a few times.

Everything happens for a reason.

Guest M***ell***A

I realize that this is about refusing an sp but I feel I can contribute. I have been refused three times. Twice back when I worked with Jasmin (In the same day!) and once since I have been on my own. I completely understand not wanting go through with someone you don't click with but I cannot stress Cowboy's comment about being a gentleman enough... Back when I was with Jasmin, the first time this happened the guy came in, looked me up and down and in a very rude tone said "You're not the girl in the picture! I'm not staying." and he left. Now my pictures have Always been 100% me and at that time had only been taken a couple weeks before. Kinda hurt my feelings how abrupt he was but I'm a prefessional so, suck it up move on... Well a couple hours later I have another appointment. Now this is how it should be handled. He came in and allowed me to show him to the room, we chatted for a little bit and he said "I really feel like a jerk, you're a nice girl but you're really not my type." I said "Absolutely no problem sweety! Maybe you could have another look at the website and you may find someone else more to your liking..." I showed him to the door, he appologized again and thanked me for my understanding. I will admit two in one day was kinda hard on the ego (especially that first guy, he was such a dick about it!) but not everyone will like everyone and that's just the way it goes. I think the "you're not the girl in the pic" thing threw me off the most because to this day my pictures are always current within a couple months and I don't think they are misleading at all. In fact the latest batch I posted here wasn't even touched up at all, just cropped...

Anyway, bottom line is No do not accept service from someone you don't click with or that isn't as described but be nice about it! We have feelings too! And I agree with Cowboy, if it's an outcall to your place covering travel expense is a really nice thing to do...

Michelle, sorry to hear that...I think the 1st dude was obviously needing glasses (your body and looks are mighty fine as I have had the hands ON experience with you), and he needs a course on manners.

CK hit the nail, be polite to the lady..cause if you really make an ass out of yourself, it comes back to bite you in the ass.:mrgreen:

Well along time ago I had a girl describe herself as a small package, so I was expecting a petite woman, got a BBW instead. I told her I was upset in how she described herself I sent her home with $40. I don't care that she was a BBW which I have been with. If you describe yourself wrong the client is going to be disappointed and their won't be any chemistry or fun. So if the SP lies about her looks she doesn't deserve respect as she was the 1st to disrespect the client. But if she describes herself proper then she desrves all the respect in the world and the woman deserve a $40 dollar tip for showing up as she gets charged per call.

So what happens if an SP turns you down. I think no tip is deserved.

So the best way for this to work is to respect each other and be honest about looks.:-D

I called an agency and the salesman said I could drive this corvette and when I arrived there it was a volkswagon beetle. I had to decline apologetically to the lady. I was not very happy with the agency for being misleading and I let them know.

If the girl turns out to be a guy, or is a BBW when they advertised petite or whatever, then I think you can decline. Always leave a small token amount, like $20-40.

As for bad chemistry, that's different. It's sex, the chemistry is bonus. A freebie.

I've seen girls and didn't feel any chemistry. Strained conversation, uncomfortable and awkward...but I went ahead anyway....and then after all the romping and rolling and humping we suddenly had great chemistry and I was so glad I had stayed! It's funny how a little forced breaking down of the walls and opening yourself up to some intimacy can bring you together and create chemistry.

This can seem like a tricky situation, but it really is very straight forward. It does depend on the situation, as Sir Cowboy says if it's bait and switch do not follow thru with the visit even if she's a 10. An agency girl can be tricky because you have no guarantee about the chemistry. Just conduct yourself in a gentlemanly way and please ensure her out of pocket expenses are covered. I had an occasion where there was a $150 driving fee (he lived in BFE!) and when I arrived the deal breaker was he didn't like my hair so I departed empty handed. But I still had to cover my drivers fee.

I have had "no clicks" for numerous reasons over the years and the only ones that irked me were the ones that didn't open the door. The one that stands out in my mind first and foremost was a country place, really redneck with a truck on blocks, a trailer for a guest house and junk everywhere. He didn't answer the door. Outside the front door was a puppy that looked like he had missed many meals and was starved for affection. This little Heinz 57 followed me back to my car then followed my car out the driveway. I stopped, scooped the puppy and kept going. My phone rang almost immediately, the agency was calling because the guy called freaking out because I stole his puppy! I considered my new friend a cancellation fee and laughed that the guy was standing in his livingroom as I was banging on his door but it took stealing his dog to get him to respond. Go figure!

It's important that an encounter work for you, follow your instincts and handle yourself appropriately and you shouldn't have a problem. Just remember that if you booked thru an agency and the description isn't entirely accurate it isn't the girls fault. Descriptions are subjective and handlers are trying to make the appointment work. They know the lady and may realize she really sweet with a certain charm that is only realized after someone has the chance to try her out. I have had girls work for me that physically I didn't find all that appealing, but the clients loved them. Yes, we had some clients refuse on appearance, but those that took the leap were never disappointed.

If you do your homework first you will lessen the chance of her not being your type. If it happens, be upfront and polite...

Catherine

He didn't answer the door. Outside the front door was a puppy that looked like he had missed many meals and was starved for affection. This little Heinz 57 followed me back to my car then followed my car out the driveway. I stopped, scooped the puppy and kept going. My phone rang almost immediately, the agency was calling because the guy called freaking out because I stole his puppy! I considered my new friend a cancellation fee and laughed that the guy was standing in his livingroom as I was banging on his door but it took stealing his dog to get him to respond. Go figure!

Ms Catherine - all good advice and an enjoyable read but I have one burning question. Actually, two.

1. Did you keep the puppy?

2. What did you name it?

E

CK hit the nail, be polite to the lady..cause if you really make an ass out of yourself, it comes back to bite you in the ass.:mrgreen:

Or doesn't bite you in the ass, if that's what you were looking for! :-)

The puppy grew up to be a wonderful addition in my menagerie which had 2 minature horses, several dogs, a bearded dragon, a green winged macaw, several small furry balls (gerbils or something), a dwarf rabbit and 5 little girls. He was with us until I ran into the US Federal agents and then he ended up with one of my girls from my agency whom I knew would love him the way he had become accustomed to. He is still her faithful companion, his name is Lucky and is now 12 years old according to our calculations...

Catherine

This is a topic that seems to come up from time, especially when dealing with agency‘s in a bigger city, or with girls using multiple names and descriptions; thinking they are putting one over on the clients. In my personal opinion, I think anyone resorting to the ol’ bait and switch should be refused. It’s bad for business and hurts everyone in the long run. It makes you more sceptical of the ladies, and makes phone calls for us, not resorting to such measures more frustrating, because of the added troubles we endure on the phone and because of all that non-sense. No matter how long we have been in this form of business, we have all been turned away at least once or more. To say we haven’t defies the laws of percentages. It comes down to a matter of taste and compatibility most times, and most of all, being truthful about who you are and what you offer. This occurs much less for us Indies that post galleries online for the clients to look over before deciding to make a date. They get to see what we look like, chat with us, correspond with us, unlike girls from an agency. However, it does occur from time to time. I have been refused twice in the past three years. times. I completely understand not wanting go through with someone you don't click with (after all, its all about having fun and enjoying yourself) but I cannot stress what’s been said here by a few people. Even if you decide to turn her/him way (depending on your preference), you should always be a gentleman about it, and pay her transportation fee. MOST times when dealing with an agency, it‘s not the girls fault she was sent to you, but the ones that booked the call. If it‘s a bait and switch with an indy, well pay the fee and then post it on the boards. Eventually these people will stop. If they continue, at least you will have passed on the information to your other mates on the boards.

In my years of experiences with these situations, it seems to fall under three categories.

1) The honest guy that was fooled and genuinely didn’t ask for what was sent.

2) The guy who did call, but just wanted a looky and then play tug n pull after she leaves.

3) The guy who gets you there and then tries to negotiate, and refuses you cause you wouldn’t.

It kind of hurt my feelings the first time it happened as well, but I just chalked it up to life. There was a time a year ago, that I had one guy say that I wasn’t the one in my pictures. I was stunned and it threw me off because my pictures HAVE ALWAYS been 100% me. Anyway, the way I see it, don’t lie to the girl, just tell her that she wasn’t what you wanted if it was a bait and switch, or tell her you don’t think you will click after meeting (Don’t use the lie of its not you in the pictures, when you can really see that it is her.) Like you we too have feelings, we aren’t machines or some disposable toy. So if’s the girl comes to you, then by all means, pay the ‘shipping and handling fee’. After all, it’s the polite thing to do…

cat i don't see why someone would turn you away they must of been blind but any way i'll get to the point some girls say what they look like if you haven't seen them and when you get thier or they come to you the looks are different so i wouldn't have them ethier

Like you we too have feelings, we aren?t machines or some disposable toy.

Many (most) of the men here worship the women here. It's easy to forget that it is not always the case and that is something that truly saddens me.

If turning away an SP is the result of a bait and switch; I think it is more than acceptable. Why support this sort of conduct.

For the clients that turned away Michelle_MA; Really sucks to be you as sure missed out on a incredible experience. Michelle is a real sweet classy lady and definitely knows what she is doing. Thanks for sharing Michelle!

I called for an sp to come to my place, and my neighbor appeared at my door...that was weird. After some talk, we both realised that neither of us were all that comfortable, so the agency sent another girl...no questions asked.

Just as an aside, this agency had a female driver who was also my neighbor, and I ended up dating her a few times.

Everything happens for a reason.

Where do you live, is there any appartments to rent arond their?

I've never been turn down by an SP (thank God lol that would be the ultimate low!) and i've only had to turn one down recently because she showed up with 2 other people in another car which she said "give the money to the person in the car behind us".

I smelled trouble so i just turned around and left. I appreciated that she told me that the car behind us was 'with her', no doubt.... but i perfer not to have an audience for this sort of thing... so i just said 'sorry... this isn't what im paying for so i got to go"

I understand SP's feeling the need to be cautious.... but us hobbyists also can smell a rat and we get super cautious as well when we smell potential trouble. As men, It's our right to refuse a sketchy situation when it comes unannounced or in the form of a bait & switch.

Aside from that, i've never had to turn down an SP because of her looks. I guess im either lucky or have a wider range of appreciation for the girls i meet in terms of their looks.

Guest gagagaga

in gatineau will do....strippers, mp's and sp's on most streets. It's a beautiful place!!!

Guest f***2f***

I must admit I've never turned down an sp or got cold feet and no showed. I have left a little early cause things weren't working...too many restrictions, bad attitude, unresponsive or mechanical performance.....

One night a few years ago when I was visiting Ottawa from the east I picked up a stripper at Barb's...it was late and business was slow....I proposed a date at my hotel and she agreed etc....we got there and although she had a smoking body she was very mechanical and was obviously trying to get me off as fast as she could so she could leave.....the final straw for me was that at one point while I was back in the doggie position...she asked in a kinda whiny voice "are you going to come yet cause i'm getting a bit sore?"

that was it for me....I packed it in and she left with her cash in hand.

I think that was the night I decided to graduate to sps and investigate the GFE thing.:mrgreen:

Hey guys,

Need your opinion... is it ok to decline a SP if upon meeting, you realize its not going to click (e.g not your style, not as described, etc).

Has this ever happened to you.

Thanks,

gizmo

Yes - and she can refuse you as a client too. Do your homework and be honest about your expectations. Saves everybody some considerable problem.

There are several that I wish I had turned down, until recently I always tired. I have gotten pickier in my old age (or not as horny and desperate!) I do always pay something, in a few instances payed the fee and did not follow through as Boner descried above. In one instance met her at the door could not follow through left her half.

I've never turned an SP away but there certainly are a couple I wish I had.

Just as she has the right to refuse you as a client you have the right to refuse her as an SP. Be mindful of expectations going in and always treat people with respect. It may be appropriate to leave a fee to cover any travel costs or disruption to scheduling depending on the situation.

I've never turned down an SP, or been turned down. Does that make me weird? :wink:

I will admit, there were a couple of times years ago when the chemistry wasn't quite there and I was thinking of possibly trying to leave, but I persevered. We chatted, I got to know them, and wound up having a great time!