There was a discussion last year between SPs that I was informed about, in which one said about our time together "the sex was terrible". Of course it was - we don't know each other, I am not turned on by you, there is no chemistry at all. In reply, the other said "that is not my experience, although he started slowly, then really got going and it was great for both of us."

I know chemistry is an issue.

Thoughts?

That's very disturbing to me, doesn't anyone else think so also? I would expect more discretion, no, actually I expect absolute discretion, is that asking too much? Aside from a simple reference check, two SPs comparing notes about your sexual performance is not being discreet, in particular if it "got back to you" that is very indiscreet!

An experienced SP once told me that while she does "enjoy" her job very much from time to time, she has no expectations that WILL be the case in every instance.

I can truthfully say I'm not nervous in the least but my approach is what some would probably think entirely crazy; I have a 3 hour minimum rule, usually 4 and if I'm not enjoying myself I have every intention of leaving early (no refund expected) as the last thing I want to do is have some lady be doing something she would rather not be -- if the chemistry clearly is absolutely not there I'm not interested either. I always make it clear that I am not one to touch unless I am invited to, not one to undress unless I am asked to, encouraged or even outright aggressively assisted and that I'm just way too much of a gentleman that needs to to have that explained to him very clearly when I err on the side of caution.

Oddly, the chemistry seems to always be there after an hour or two of getting to know someone and I haven't had to leave early yet, but I know I wouldn't hesitate to if I felt I was imposing in any way. Any kind of "forced" experience is not worth having, at least that's the way I feel about it.

So not planning anything, just enjoying the company of a pretty lady and going along for the ride takes all the anxiety out of it -- for me at least.

And the truth be told I have run into a girl that I thought was young enough to be my daughter (still of "legal" age of course) so I enjoyed her company but did not allow any intimacy as it wouldn't have felt right to me but the experience was just as nice. I know I disappointed her (she told me so) but she was compensated so there were no hard feelings and I don't feel "obligated" to perform when I don't feel like it. Why should I?

Guest L**gh M****e

Ulixestrojan.....your username is interesting.....I'm still here trying to figure out what to say......after reading as much as I did in great detail......"Just let Loose ffs"....go with the flo, keep safe, be happy! We only Live Once!!! Cerb is Safe!...Do some Homework and thrive for your Happiness....

Lee xoxo

Ulixestrojan.....your username is interesting.....I'm still here trying to figure out what to say......after reading as much as I did in great detail......"Just let Loose ffs"....go with the flo, keep safe, be happy! We only Live Once!!! Cerb is Safe!...Do some Homework and thrive for your Happiness....

Lee xoxo

Thanks for the advice - life is indeed to live.

As for my username - I am a big nerd (no surprise there) and I love to find ideas that reflect my own journey:

Ulixestrojan is in reference to:

ULIXES. Ulysses of Ithaca, son of Laertes, was Penelope's husband and one of the great heroes of the Trojan War. He was noted for his intelligence and guile, for his capacity to think quickly, and for his ability to find solutions. He could always extricate himself from tight spots, even if it meant lying to Athena. Virgil says that it was Ulysses's stratagem to capture the city of Troy by building a wooden horse in which a battalion of troops could hide themselves, to have Synon lie to the Trojan guards at the gates, and to encourage them to pull the horse into the city. At night, while the city slept, the troops descended from the horse, the last battle began, and Troy was captured (Aeneid II.108-623). After the war Ulysses wandered for ten years before he finally reached Ithaca. Homer's Odyssey tells of his adventures.

Lady Philosophy recounts Ulixes's visit to Cerce's island, Bo IV, Metr 3.1-47. She says that Cerces changed the men into different animals: a boar, a lion, a tiger, a wolf. Homer says that the men were changed into pigs (Odyssey X.203-574), and Ovid agrees (Met XIV.271-298). Only the moly herb, given him by Hermes, protected Ulysses from Circe's enchantments. Then he forced Circe to restore his men to their human form. Lady Philosophy adds that the venom of vice is stronger than Circe's venom, for it changes hearts but not bodies. Jean de Meun says that Circe could not hold Ulixes easily, RR 14406-14408. Gower tells the story to illustrate witchcraft, Confessio Amantis VI.1415-1473. Lady Philosophy tells how Ulysses smote and blinded the one-eyed man-eating cyclops, Polyphemus, Bo IV, Metr 7.18-27. She calls Ulysses Ytakus, and Chaucer glosses this Ulixes, following Jean de Meun's translation. [Cerces: Penalopee: Poliphemus: Ytakus]

Ulixes is the OF, ME, and Latin form of Greek Odysseus.