Not really a comparison, but I went to the PlayMate recently and I liked the new setup. By having your back to the aisle, the dancer could see if anyone was in the aisle. Likely made the dancer feel more comfortable. ;)

Not really a comparison, but I went to the PlayMate recently and I liked the new setup. By having your back to the aisle, the dancer could see if anyone was in the aisle. Likely made the dancer feel more comfortable. ;)

Agreed. Especially any of the three against the back wall with the high dividers.

If you were willing to expand the radius by a few hours drive, then I'd vote for the hilltop in Rigaud, small rooms with curtain doors (havn't been there in years, not even sure it's still open)

If you were willing to expand the radius by a few hours drive, then I'd vote for the hilltop in Rigaud, small rooms with curtain doors (havn't been there in years, not even sure it's still open)

If that is the one right off the 40, it closed several years ago. There is another one off of the 20 though (unless it also closed as I haven't been there in several years).

Agreed. Especially any of the three against the back wall with the high dividers.

If that is the one right off the 40, it closed several years ago. There is another one off of the 20 though (unless it also closed as I haven't been there in several years).

The one in Rigaud indeedclosed several years ago and the building has been replaced by a Tim Hortons i think. Cant remember how it was called though.

The Hilltop is in Vaudreil-Dorion, a few minutes after Rigaud right before getting on the island. This one may still be in operation, but i've never been to it so i can't comment.

Edited by m*s**rt
added details