Sorry but this is the best I could come up with

Oh, and I believe since there is no up or down in outer space, there is no vertical or horizontal, so sadly, or maybe not, no horizontal mamba

RG

alien-sex-we-all-wanted-to-be-captain-kirk-demotivational-poster-1262264151.jpg

demotivational_posters_Willam_Shatner_Captain_Kirk_hey_cap_the_next_planet_doesnt_have_any_hot_chicks_still_wanna_go.jpg

captain-kirk-startrek-captain-kirk-funny-space-demotivational-posters-1314047135.jpg

demotivational-posters-captain-kirk.jpg

You might be interested in reading the Stardance Trilogy. This was written by the award winning science fiction author Spider Robinson and his wife Jeanne Robinson who was a dancer/choreographer. The first book in the series won both Hugo and Nebula awards for science fiction writing. Without getting into the whole plot, it's so long since I read it that I can't remember it any way ;-) The main concept is movement in zero gravity... therefore dance and sex!

http://www.spiderrobinson.com

They both used to live in Halifax. Jeanne started the city's first modern dance company, Nova Dance. One of the things that used to bring a smile to my face was that Spider said he appreciated Jeanne because "When I'm lying on the sofa with my eyes closed, Jeanne realizes that I'm working!"