A question for the ladies

When it comes to penises, do you prefer men being circumsized or uncircumsized? Do you feel more pleasure with one or the other? Or is it strictly a hygiene issue?

Can I ask what makes the bald look preferable? As an uncut man (who does indeed look after his hygiene), I'm curious...and maybe a little worried! :-)

Posted via Mobile Device

oh you poor thing....lol...nothing to worry about at some point the uncut looks like the cut....wink....lol

kisses,

Emma A

I'm definitely not feeling the love here...

Come on Ladies, what's wrong with being natural? cut guys can easily be unsanitary! Please elaberate on your preferences, i would love to know why?

Good to know I'm not the only curious one. I guess our fragile egos are a little too connected to the little soldier...lol...

Posted via Mobile Device

Come on Ladies, what's wrong with being natural? cut guys can easily be unsanitary! Please elaberate on your preferences, i would love to know why?

Its just the look....no difference in feeling actually...anyway its not the cut or non cut that matters is it?lol....its all in how you use it.

kisses,

Emma A

Its just the look....no difference in feeling actually...anyway its not the cut or non cut that matters is it?lol....its all in how you use it.

kisses,

Emma A

Well said Emma!

I'm cut, but.... I think the doctor who did it must have slipped and took off a bit too much!!! Damn him! I'm glad it was when I was a baby, no way would I go through that as an adult!

I'm cut, but.... I think the doctor who did it must have slipped and took off a bit too much!!! Damn him! I'm glad it was when I was a baby, no way would I go through that as an adult!

The scary thing is, some people do go through with it.

The dick itself is fine with me, personal preferance for cut. Now if it pays, I could care less! Perhaps I should have stated that before, sorry if I didn't:-|

I don't mean to hijack the thread but I read many articles that circumsized ones are much less likely to catch SDD's (in particular HIV Aids), not to mention that it is easier to maintain good hygiene (but I am sure good hygiene is more up to the individuals than anything else).

Guest i***k***

No one is coming near my pecker with a knife! No matter how hot they might be!

I too prefer it snipped but either is fine as long as it is well maintained! There really isn’t any difference in feeling for me, not sure about you men and how it would feel for you. Are there any guys here that had it done later in life, so you can tell us what it felt like prior to it being clipped and afterwards. Anyway its not the cut or non cut that matters to most women. It’s all about how well you can use it. Same goes for the size… it’s all in the mind (especially a guy's; self esteem issues), and all in his skill that can rock her wild in pleasure. Mind you, she too has to be good at what she does as well, cause who wants to rock a bump on a log!

Article? More like someone's uniformed, fairly illiterate opinion based on nothing much, as far as I can see. In a free society, of course, we're all allowed to have our uninformed opinions based on nothing much and express ourselves in an illiterate way. That's pretty much the basis for all talk radio, for example. But let's not call it an "article", as if it actually represented more than that.

Circumcision was done in a mass way in North America ostensibly because smegma builds up under the foreskin and causes potential health problems. Are those health problems as huge as was thought in the 50's and 60's? Probably not. Do I miss my foreskin? Nope, not really. Do I jack off less? Probably not, especially onto sex partners. Probably more, historically, in that situation. And that's likely a good thing. {;-)

Yes Erin show that love.

This thread reminds of a recent episode of "The Long way" a national geographic documentary where Ewan McGregor rides a motorcycle from North Scotland to Cape town in South Africa and has random adventures along the way. I can't remember where it is was but they talk to a tribe where at the age of 18 the males are circumcised in front of the whole tribe as part of their ascension to manhood. During the actual slicing of the foreskin these boys are not permitted to show fear or pain of anykind, WTF. Aren't there so many better ways to become a man?

I don't mean to hijack the thread but I read many articles that circumsized ones are much less likely to catch SDD's (in particular HIV Aids), not to mention that it is easier to maintain good hygiene (but I am sure good hygiene is more up to the individuals than anything else).

There have been a lot of myths about circumcision over time...here's a real article from a fairly reputable source... :-)

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/circumcision/PR00040

As you can see, the only comment is that "circumcised men may have a slightly lower risk" for STDs. Beyond lowering the risk of urinary tract infections as a baby, the primary purpose of circumcision seems to be cosmetic. And while I understand in the abstract that a circumcised penis is easier to clean than an au-naturel one, it really isn't that hard to clean under the hood... :-)

Guest M***ell***A

To echo many of the statements the most important thing is clean!!! Myself personally I have no preference. I love them all!!

I am pretty sure that when the Dr. sniped me he took off too much! I think that is why I am a little on the un-endowed side!!

Also in the 1800's and earlier bathing and personal hygiene was not as important or accessible as it is today, I have no doubt that in the days of yore it was difficult to keep area's clean. However it is very different dynamic now with running water and disinfectant soaps.

I had it done in my late teens, and I definatley noticed a difference. It was much more sensitive, but over time it's become less sensitive. It sounds weird but its like it become more leathery....probably from rubbing against my unerwear of something. Anyway, there is definately a change IMHO. And before anyone asks, all i'll say is "have you ever seen There's Something About Mary? Well it wasn't that bad, but.....:-?

I too prefer it snipped but either is fine as long as it is well maintained! There really isn?t any difference in feeling for me, not sure about you men and how it would feel for you. Are there any guys here that had it done later in life, so you can tell us what it felt like prior to it being clipped and afterwards. Anyway its not the cut or non cut that matters to most women. It?s all about how well you can use it. Same goes for the size? it?s all in the mind (especially a guy's; self esteem issues), and all in his skill that can rock her wild in pleasure. Mind you, she too has to be good at what she does as well, cause who wants to rock a bump on a log!