Missing the scheds

I'm just curious about the accounts that I no longer see for the two Paradise/Angel's Touch locations. The daily posts were nice to check and see when people were working.

Some of the inidividual posts by the lovely ladies working don't indicate which location and I am not sure what to make of this.

Any insight from someone on how I can find out who is working at which location at what times would be nice. Their own websites do not hold this much detail.

Thanks

Guest s**nflute
They both seem to be suspended at the moment, as does CMJ.

Nice to see MOD doing a GREAT job!!

I think their suspension ends next week. Meanwhile, you'll have to make-do with the individual posts by the ladies.

It would be nice to know that these agencies had a time out and for how long. I do miss their schedules and updates. Hopefully shorter than longer supensions.

I'm just curious about the accounts that I no longer see for the two Paradise/Angel's Touch locations. The daily posts were nice to check and see when people were working.

Some of the inidividual posts by the lovely ladies working don't indicate which location and I am not sure what to make of this.

Any insight from someone on how I can find out who is working at which location at what times would be nice. Their own websites do not hold this much detail.

Thanks

if you know one of the ladys there , i would just phone and ask when she is working that week.i have done this in the past and they have given me the info as to what days and where.

:) yes it's tru lo just a little "unwanted vacation" lol but as far as scheds go if you like to pm me at any time to find out anything I would be more then happy to help out for the time being :)

Nice to see MOD doing a GREAT job!!

And so is Isabella Gia (your friend I believe), Megan's Touch is gone for life and a few others from what I have heard.

Guest s**nflute
And so is Isabella Gia (your friend I believe), Megan's Touch is gone for life and a few others from what I have heard.

True...I can only say "we will miss you" on CERB that is!!